PDA

View Full Version : Kory Rabenold Focuses On Pocono Return

LongIslandJam
03-29-2011, 05:06 PM
SLATINGTON, Pennsylvania (March 29, 2011) - - ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards driver Kory Rabenold may not competing full-time in the series in 2011 but the Slatington, Pennsylvania is eagerly preparing for the Pocono ARCA 200 on Saturday, June 11th.

While his Kory Rabenold Racing (KRR) is still attracting partners for the event, his family-owned team is set to utilize the first of two Pocono ARCA races this season just to prove how serious he is about putting his career back on track.

“We recently decided we were going to Pocono in June,” Rabenold said. “Our goal is to go there with our team and prove that despite being outside the circle in Motorsports that we still have the drive and ability to get the job done.”

One particular that will make the seventh of 19 ARCA Racing Series so special is that the KRR consists of a volunteer-crew.

“We’re a really small team with a big dream,” Rabenold offered. “There are a lot of people though that believe in me and want to see that dream come true. My personal goal is to come out of Pocono with a good consistent finish. It will give our team some satisfaction knowing that their hard work equaled good results on the track.”

He continued, “I work everyday at my dad’s body shop. We then come home at night and work on the car for a couple hours before doing it all over the next day. I couldn’t do it without the support and belief of him. One day, I hope I’ll be able to make it up to him.”

Rabenold also stretched out the team’s initial intent for 2011. “Well, our main objective is to put our KRR team back on the map. We have some cars, we have some equipment, we’re just getting everything ready, just in case (a major sponsor comes along). We’re also not ruling out the possibility of doing double duty by running both the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series and ARCA races in one day. Of course, if we can find some dollars to do it. The good thing is we’re talking to some people and at least their listening.”

To learn more about Kory Rabenold and his KRR team, please logon to RabenoldRacing.com.