PDA

View Full Version : good luck on opening day

critter
04-02-2011, 03:46 PM
good luck to all you drivers on opening day ,bigdaddy keep that car together lol , if i hit the lotto tonight i will be back soon lol , but good luck to all hope all goes well

Poppop
04-02-2011, 04:36 PM
Thanks Critter, I'm looking forward to racing with you so good luck with your financial situation.:cheers:
Poppop

tbirdracer
04-02-2011, 06:10 PM
I wish all a safe race tomorrow. Wish i was racing with you but i might be there watching. This way you all get a head start in points :). See ya soon tbird

NJ Chick
04-03-2011, 07:10 AM
Sorry that you guys won't be racing with us Critter and tbirdracer, but hopefully soon! Can't wait to see everyone today, best of luck to all! :)

STU
04-03-2011, 07:25 AM
Wish I was getting ready for Grandview, instead I'm getting ready for work. That sucks. Good luck and be safe everyone.

critter
04-03-2011, 06:36 PM
hope everone ran well today

Danger83Ranger
04-03-2011, 06:50 PM
today was not good for many people. pops done messed up my truck, :lol:. danger ranger is already stripped and heading for the scrap yard tomorrow. Phil and Lindsey took a nice lickin in the 2nd corner wall. lindseys helmet came off of her head on impact. it was very scary, not sure how the officials did not see it. it took about 1-2 laps to throw the red flag. us in the stands noticed it instantly and we were just as far away. Id say at least half the field did not finish with a lot of torn up cars. im not sure about the big cars, we left before that race. there was a nasty wreck in the first vintage car feature. a modified got caught up in a spun car and tore the whole front end off. the slingshots were pretty cool. they were nice and smooth for the most part, lots of tight racing. i have to admit, the day turned out to be better than i thought it would be. the rogers got what they wanted, a crap load of income to the back gate...

Poppop
04-03-2011, 06:53 PM
:wave:Mostly things were crowded today. The show ran well considering there were about 45 cars besides NEETS cars, but it went pretty smooth. I don't believe I tangled with the same car twice in turn 3 "sorry Tiffany" but my car ran pretty good and I saw the checkers. Thanks to Mike Ramsey and Steve Todorow for changing my flat tire, and to Rick Todorow for supervising. There was even enough mud to go around so no body would be dissapointed.:lol:
Poppop

tbirdracer
04-03-2011, 09:29 PM
Man mike your dad hit hard. But the good thing is i know he was ok because he drove by me. Sorry for the truck being scrap now. Are you guys done for now? See ya around tbird

Danger83Ranger
04-03-2011, 09:56 PM
your welcome kenny. I think i helped a few people change tires. didnt know who they were, but they seemed as if they needed help :lol:

ray, pops is alright. took a nice wack at the wall in turn 4. as you can tell, the wall won :lol:. he said he will probably feel it tomorrow, but he should be fine. as for the truck, shes fixable with a torch and a welder...:lol:. not going to bother. he decided this morning that he wanted to give her one more go, than we were done. shes already stripped and ready for the yard tomorrow. anyone need 14" wheels and tires and a 15" kirkey seat? :lol:

also a beat up but usable window net for free. speak now so i can take it off before she hits the road tomorrow

Sgracing
04-03-2011, 10:11 PM
danger ranger, il take the tires and the seat and window net. you can bring them up the next race or we can meet soom where b4 then. give me a call 910-200-3689. thanks alot shawn

ohdeere51
04-03-2011, 10:30 PM
Just wanted to thank Joe, Erin and all the neets officals. We had an awsome time today. We came to this event three years ago just to see what it was. Now we come back every event because we feel like family. I can't say enough about this series and hope it lives on for years to come. Ps keep having them at the begining of the mounth its hard for me to hold on to that welfare check to long LOL Sincerly The Dunn Family

NeetsSpectator
04-03-2011, 11:24 PM
the rogers got what they wanted, a crap load of income to the back gate...

It's scary! You're starting to sound like Uncle Petey.

Poppop
04-04-2011, 05:17 AM
:wave:Hey ohdeere51, it's good to have you guys there with us. You race us clean and always have a positive attitude. :cheers:
Poppop

richardpetey
04-04-2011, 09:51 AM
Sometimes the truth is a little scary.......................:*-(
UNCLE PETEY......................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Danger83Ranger
04-04-2011, 11:37 AM

believe me, i wish i could say other wise. ive heard things said in the pits which would surprise all of u. that track is there for the money more than the pleasure...you can bank on that. i have great reasons as to why i get upset and take these things to heart.

69racing
04-04-2011, 11:38 AM
My wife & I would also like to thank Joe, Erin and the whole NEETS crew. This was our 1st NEETS race and it went very smooth. I guess Rick & Steve Todorow were all over the pits caused they helped me too. Thanks to Rick & Steve for hot-wiring the car so my fan ran the whole time to cool the motor. Thanks to them I was able to go back out & finish.

tbirdracer
04-04-2011, 02:20 PM
as i have said and so many others--neets is one big happy family. every one is there for fun and most will help anyone. just remember those who help you so you can help them if your able. i hope to be racing soon again.