PDA

View Full Version : congrats tc

csammy
04-12-2011, 07:52 PM
what a way to win a very exciting race love him or hate him to come back from a wreck go 2 laps down in and out of the pits and then go on to win
thanks for keeping me on edge you deserve the win

MXCHAMP04
04-13-2011, 08:50 AM
I like Teddy and his winning attitude, no doubt. But can someone tell me why someone gets two lucky dogs back to back? Or two in one race? I think they should get one lucky dog per event and that's it.

catfish
04-13-2011, 10:59 AM
better yet I read he was penalized a lap and then he gets given it back with the lucky dog, that makes no sense to me

worm
04-13-2011, 01:41 PM
go over to there site for new info

RGeeProductions
04-14-2011, 12:29 AM
better yet I read he was penalized a lap and then he gets given it back with the lucky dog, that makes no sense to me

Glad someone else noticed that!!!!

Revscott
04-14-2011, 02:03 AM
Nascar rules state a penalized car can get the free pass as long as the penalty wasnt for rough riding.

Fat Albert
04-14-2011, 05:47 AM
Glad someone else noticed that!!!!

I've seen that happen before! They should just do away with the stupid lucky dog rule!

wmass01013
04-14-2011, 05:51 AM
Nascar rules state a penalized car can get the free pass as long as the penalty wasnt for rough riding.

And still be on pit road when you do get it????????????????

limodmaniac
04-14-2011, 06:25 AM
Wasnt the lucky dog started to avoid a lapped car trying to get its lap back once the yellow came out, and thus avoiding other wrecks?

If it's going to be used it should be used for a car who has a reasonable chance to get a lap back. If you are sitting in the pits, you really don't have much of a chance.

To get two lucky dogs and then win the race seems a little wrong to me.

catfish
04-14-2011, 08:00 AM
The rule should be you have to physically lose a lap not have one taken away by penalty to get the Lucky Dog. The penalty lap should have to be made up the old fashion way only, by RACING and PASSING cars for it!!!

MOD11RACER
04-14-2011, 08:50 AM
And still be on pit road when you do get it????????????????

I'am glad someone else saw that. How do you get a lap back sitting in the pits and not even being on the race track.

BigMac
04-14-2011, 10:10 AM
I don't have an issue with him getting a penalty lap back via the lucky dog. That's how they do it on Sundays for the big boys. As long as the penalty and the lucky dog aren't the same lap. I agree that a driver really shouldn't be able to get a lap back while on pit road. I can only assume that he was the only car down 1 lap at that moment. Seems like a gray area that needs to be looked at again. All that being said, if you didn't have 12 cautions none of this would be an issue.

Bob T. Racer
04-14-2011, 10:23 AM
If NASCARs p.r. guys were worried about their jobs, they'll be safe for a while now covering up this big screwup. Ted saying it didn't help him, is like Mark McGuire saying he didn't take that many steroids, so it should be O.K.. What's the sense of having tech if it's not going to be enforced!!!

Howie
04-14-2011, 10:44 AM
If NASCARs p.r. guys were worried about their jobs, they'll be safe for a while now covering up this big screwup. Ted saying it didn't help him, is like Mark McGuire saying he didn't take that many steroids, so it should be O.K.. What's the sense of having tech if it's not going to be enforced!!!

According to the press release, it was enforced, to NASCAR's satisfaction and they run the show. If the public/TC haters aren't satisfied, that is something else again. I sure am glad the long winter is over, racing has begun and nobody's happy again - already.

Magicshoes12
04-14-2011, 11:28 AM
According to the press release, it was enforced, to NASCAR's satisfaction and they run the show. If the public/TC haters aren't satisfied, that is something else again. I sure am glad the long winter is over, racing has begun and nobody's happy again - already.

LOL...That is great Howie....and just to think it's only Race #1!! LOL...Can't wait for Stafford!

Bob T. Racer
04-14-2011, 12:31 PM
I'm just saying-you're either cheating or your not. Doesn't matter who you are. Pretty simple it seems to me. No middle ground here. They both got to keep all their points plus bonus points minus the 50. Didn't hurt to bad. How's Steffy,Rowan,Ryan or whoever going to feel at the end of the year if they lose the championship by a few points.Can they say their the 1st legal car so their the champion? How about the guys that finished 8th on back that were legal and are still behind him in points. And NASCAR can't figure out why the fan and car counts are down. HELLO NASCAR- THIS IS ONE REASON!!!