PDA

View Full Version : Nice track

Poppop
05-02-2011, 05:19 AM
:cheers:I just want to say thanks to Joe for getting Kenny to give us the same track that they give everyone else. Maybe a little dusty near the end but I think I had more trouble seeing through the clouds of smoke that I had to drive through.:lol: Way to go Joe!:applause:

Poppop

CJfilms
05-02-2011, 09:52 AM
Thanks Kenny.....Kenny BROWN!!!

I mentioned to Kenny ROGERS just before he went out that there was an overcast heading in....too much water was NOT going to dry up....plus, we had a nice wind. Nice for some, however corner flaggers Josh and Pat looked like they got their faces a little to close to the poop-throwing monkey cage!!! :applause::applause::applause::lol::lol::lol:

With the tires in place, we had 100% reception from the little red boxes! It seems like even Kenny admitted that there had to be some problem still not repaired.... On a positive note, he mentioned that they had someone there to repair the line recently and they replaced all the connectors and it seemed like all the problem was repaired....still working on it....although in the mean time...race high! Race ABOVE the tires!!!

69racing
05-02-2011, 01:00 PM
I agree with Kenny...thought the track was great for the 4cyl race. It did get dusty toward the end but its a dirt track...would rather deal with dust than a muddy swamp. Really enjoyed myself and glad to hear Rogers acknowledging a problem with the transponders. I enjoy racing close to home and would hate to see NEETS leave Grandview, jmo.

CJfilms
05-02-2011, 01:24 PM
Admittance is the first step......LOL!

Lad3der
05-02-2011, 03:27 PM
end? the track needed more water for the 4 cylinders i couldnt see anything off the 4th turn from before half way in that race. the track was perfect for the 8 thou, the track tacked up around lap 15 and stayed good for the entire race. just my opion from the flagstand

CJfilms
05-02-2011, 04:06 PM
Matt has a good point here....when it becomes difficult for our officials to even see the cars, something needs to be done.....last race, Kenny pulled out on the track with 30 or so to go....a little too late, but it had to be done. .....it should have been done again this race...just a light coating.

Poppop
05-02-2011, 07:39 PM
:lol:I tried not to mention that part, but since you bring it up, a little around the outside would have been OK but thats like asking my grandson to just eat a little bit of anything. It ain't gonna happen.:lol: I could see the flag stand, I even saw the white and checker.

Poppop

Maddawg
05-02-2011, 08:01 PM
The track was excellent , I even thanked Kenny myself, Hopefully this is a sign of good things to come !!!!!!!:cheers::)