PDA

View Full Version : Can't think of a title to sum it all up....

CJfilms
05-02-2011, 04:20 PM
First off, a big congrats to Scott Hoffmaster....soon to be daddy!

Justen Steigerwalt put on one heck of a show racing in the Pagoda event EARLIER Sunday morning and rushing back to the speedway just in time to hop into the car and claim a tight victory!

Great job by Justen and Timmy for a VERY CLEAN finish....

A BIG THANK YOU goes out to the Lil' Maddawg for providing us with the tent and helping us set up for the hand-scorers...

Transponders work for ALL divisions!!! I believe only a few minor issues sprung up and they were easily corrected!

Let's all hope Jason Derr in the 2T is able to get his vehicle workign properly after that eye-opening incident! Glad to see he was ok, but I'd prefer to have people in major incidents report to the ambulance.... He was checked out briefly by the EMTs when he got out, but it doesn't hurt to actually report to the ambulance!

All in all, great show, great racing! Let's do this again!

Erin C
05-02-2011, 06:28 PM
Joe! I can't believe you forgot to mention the enduro we witnessed on our way to the restaurant! We were driving behind Timmy's rollback when a deer jumped across traffic and narrowly missed getting hit then when we passed him Joe looked in his rearview as a kid jumped out in the street in front of his rollback! It was crazy!

CJfilms
05-02-2011, 07:46 PM
Yeah...that dear had the look of death in it's eyes......luckily Timmy's brakes were in good shape!!!