PDA

View Full Version : What tour drivers are coming to Riverhead for the 100

limodmaniac
05-02-2011, 04:33 PM
Tried to talk to a few drivers to see if they would be coming to the Riverhead 100. The next tour race is Stafford, Memorial Day weekend, so there's a little down time til then. Also, with Riverhead having the tour race, the 100 lapper, gives the tour drivers a chance to get some lap times at the tricky 1/4 mile track. In addition to that, the winner of the race could take home an extra 2000 dollars if they win. Rumor has it Preece, Silk, Pennink,Pallai, George Brunhoelzl are coming. Szegedy said he was considering it. TC's eyes lit up when I said there's extra money. Hopefully, the 36 wants to come. I'm sure a lot of the Riverhead tour guys are going to show up - Bonsignore, Kevin and Eric Goodale, Rogers, Tyler, etc. Would love to see people pack the place on Saturday, May 21.

limodmaniac
05-16-2011, 09:49 PM
Rumors are getting stronger that TC will be showing in the 36. Anyone know this for a fact?

mattphoto
05-17-2011, 07:12 AM
hope this is a good race wish I could be there

limodmaniac
05-17-2011, 03:49 PM
Can't believe you're not gonna make it down!! But , I don't think TC is either now.

Teds Race Tours
05-17-2011, 04:19 PM
Can't believe you're not gonna make it down!! But , I don't think TC is either now.

TC is afraid of the competition?

CuriousGeorge
05-17-2011, 07:20 PM
What time are time trials????:confused:

limodmaniac
05-20-2011, 07:43 PM
Looks like a good turn out of tour drivers - Preece, G Brunnhoelzl, Silk, Bonsignore, Eric and Kevin Goodale, Rogers, Pallai, and Pennink, I think. Who knows, maybe more.

If you are sitting home tomorrow worrying that it might rain, I think you may regret that decision. LI weather looks good for tomorrow.

Time Trials are around 5:00 and the feature could go off as early as 7. You will be getting out of Riverhead early, so it's definitely worth the trip.

Short track racing at its finest.

limodmaniac
05-22-2011, 11:45 AM
Special thanks to Eric Goodale, Ryan Preece, Richie Pallai, Glenn Tyler, Bill Park, and George Brunnhoelzl for doing an informal autograph session.

Thanks to Preece, Pallai, G Brunnhoelzl, Zane Zanier,Ron Silk for coming a long way to race.

Thanks to tour drivers Eric and Kevin Goodale, Glen Tyler, Justin Bonsignore, and Tommy Rogers for supporting this local race!

More thank yous to come but busy at Mountain Speedway right now.

WhelenTour27
05-22-2011, 12:12 PM
Big thanks to you to LIMODMANIAC. Made my first ever trip to Riverhead last night, the show was a little slow to get going but what a race Bonsignore and Solimito put on.

Bob T. Racer
05-22-2011, 05:51 PM
Seeing Riverhead doesn't give a report, Who won and who did what?

uticamike
05-22-2011, 06:00 PM
Just check LongIslandJam.com

nwtroyer39
05-22-2011, 06:07 PM

http://longislandjam.com/race.php?raceId=7523&divisionId=7&regionId=2&trackId=3&seriesId=0

RGeeProductions
05-22-2011, 07:32 PM
Results and photos are always up immediately following the racing at Riverhead at www.longislandjam.com (http://www.longislandjam.com).

Bob T. Racer
05-22-2011, 09:43 PM
Thanks guys, didn't realize it was there.

JWfor8x
05-23-2011, 05:19 PM
Big thanks to you to LIMODMANIAC. Made my first ever trip to Riverhead last night, the show was a little slow to get going but what a race Bonsignore and Solimito put on.

I also want to thank LIMODMANIAC. I enjoyed saying hello to him Saturday. The show was poorly paced but Bonsignore and Solimito put a great race on. Hard and clean, terrific stuff.

limodmaniac
05-23-2011, 07:27 PM
Nice meeting you JW, and thanks again for the donation! I have to agree with you, some great racing by Timmy and Justin , really put on a show for us fans!!