PDA

View Full Version : Hand-scoring....

CJfilms
05-02-2011, 08:36 PM
As you can tell, there were ZERO issues at the race yesterday with the transponders....

BUT...there were some drivers who did not have scorers. I know a few people came to the races either alone or with a single pit crew member that they need to have in the pits if they catch a flat. That's fine, but you need to have a scorer.....YOU NEED TO!!!! I can try to help you find one, but it's not going to be my problem if you end up not having one....

Things went well this past race, but what if....what if the system started acting up in the middle of the race.....what if traffic got forced to run low and the tires were moved out of the way.....we would have had issues.

Those drivers without a hand-scorer would have been losing laps without any chance of re-gaining them.....

I did what I could to try and find a few scorers last minute, but bottom line, it is the driver's responsibility! YOU need to find a scorer.....if the system hiccups and you don't have a scorer....you will lose laps and positions. I WILL NOT change a finish for a driver who "KNOWS" where they finished if they don't have a hand-scorer to back them up.....period.

This is a great way to make friends....and fans! Get out in the stands and talk to some people.....mingle.....MINGLE like you're a creeper at a single's bar!!!! :-B:lol::lol::lol: