PDA

View Full Version : T2 Video

NeetsSpectator
05-03-2011, 09:25 PM
#T2 Jason Derr almost flips his car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7lfW6RgggU

05-04-2011, 12:37 PM
Would it not have been a lot smarter to throw the red flag before he almost rolled?And move the cars?Someday, somebody WILL get hurt bad because of the lack of common scence by not moving dead cars

Poppop
05-04-2011, 12:43 PM
:wave:Jason's a good driver and would have made it through just fine if he didn't have help.

Poppop

CJfilms
05-04-2011, 05:36 PM
Mike, we didn't throw the red because the #33 was still moving. He moved a bit before he hooked his bumper on the #15 and was done. The red was shortly coming out anyways since his driver's side door was facing the groove.....

Were you there to see it? You would have noticed the #33 was having some difficulties most of the race. Plus, I'm not going to throw a Red Flag every time a car spins....fans pay for that on Saturday nights....this is an enduro. Once we throw a red to get the driver out, the car would have stayed....there was plenty of room high and low to get around.

Throwing a red wouldn't have changed this situation......

DPORCR312
05-05-2011, 11:24 AM
I watched the whole thing from the pit stands and From my point of view everything Joe said is true. The 33 car was still trying to get free and was not out of the race yet. Joe and the rest of the Neets crew did the right thing. If anyone is at fault here it is the 49. The brake pedal is the one to the left of the gas pedal. All and all... I think everything went very well on Sunday. Thanks to Neets and everyone involved for a great day at the track. PS I loved that we were actually able to make a lil dust! haha :cheers: