PDA

View Full Version : weathermen SUCK!!

STU
05-07-2011, 10:37 PM
30% chance of spotty showers my ass. I was only a few miles away when i saw the haulers coming up rt 100. Sucks because I had a HUGE amount of left over Easter candy to give out to the kids in the stands. I know what I'll be eating the next couple weeks. lol We did manage to hit MVS on the way home and caught the features there so the day wasn't a total waste of time.
See you all at the next race,
Cory and Lynda:wave:

Poppop
05-08-2011, 09:03 AM
:lol:You gotta look on the bright side. We all got along for a change and there were no hurt feelings or cars afterward. If somebody had brought a grill we could have had a cook out. And the rain wasn't the weathermans fault, it was mother nature reminding us who is realy in charge.:wave: See every body next time, whenever that is.

Poppop

ThePill
05-08-2011, 02:04 PM
For how little it did rain. You still could have run and everyone would have thought the track was dry. :lol:

Any word on a date for the reschedule (the track press release stated it will be rescheduled)

CJfilms
05-09-2011, 09:54 AM
Working on the rain-date now!

I tried...just ask Tina, I was nearly begging to have just our guys go out and play in the mud for a bit, but because no events were approved, they would have to have taken out an individual insurance policy for just us to play....that wasn't happening....