PDA

View Full Version : Bridgeport Adding $$$$ For Invading 4 cyls

outlaw13
05-13-2011, 10:45 AM
I posted this to Help Support Joe and Cheri (4cyl driver)LaClaire as they are trying so hard to have this Div. Survive @ Bport. So any 4cyl Drivers want to try their Luck at the Bounties on Friday Night of an Off Weekend, it Might be Fun.
Maybe, while there, you can recruite Them to come run a NEETS Race !!
GOOD LUCK !!! Jim

BLACK FLAGGED RACING will pay the FIRST non-track regular a $100 bonus for winning a feature. This will be a cash bonus on the spot directly from Black Flagged Racing. To receive this bonus you must be a regular at another track and pass tech at Bridgeport prior to racing. Also you can run any STREET tire or Bridgeport Stamped American Racer. NO HOOSIER!

Last Friday after the 4 cylinder feature it was agreed on between the drivers and the track that any 4 cylinder stock car that passes tech can race on ANY DOT STREET TIRE and get paid from the purse. BUT to receive points you have to run 4 Bridgeport Stamped American Racer Tires.

Bridgeport has also placed a $50 (progressive) bounty on the track champion Warren Stradley. Bridgeport will release all of the details.

Rules for the Bridgeport 4 cylinder stock class can be found at http://localmicros.com/2011_4_CYLINDER_STREET_STOCK_RULES.pdf

Thank you and good luck to ALL the cars/race teams tonight.

rockinrick120
05-15-2011, 03:37 AM
Im going to try to get my sons 4cyl done so i can give it a try.

rgarner
05-15-2011, 06:58 PM
That sounds like fun!! I have a spare 4 cyl car at home if someone is looking to get into one cheap.

gswracing
05-16-2011, 10:07 AM
just want to my 2 cents. one reason the class is dying is because joe the tower deuche likes to let the a$$ kissers get away w/ what they want. i and seven other cars from the fugly/gsw garages only live 15 min from the track and refuse to race there because of winers always getting they're way. mainly toyotas and vws. money sucks, amer tires suposed to go toward point fund. point fund hahaha. last year the 4cyls weren't invited to the banquet, they got they're points trophies after last race. bentley jr was docked pts for not going out for hot laps,while chacing for a pts title & i was told one year that i would have to tear down my motor before being let on the track. plus i have learned that you can do 100 laps at a neets race and come back w/ less damage than a 20 lap race at bport. nothing against jay james track owner a great guy but friday joe a prick.

tbirdracer
05-16-2011, 12:56 PM
rgarner

That sounds like fun!! I have a spare 4 cyl car at home if someone is looking to get into one cheap.

how much know kid looking for a car send me a message. don't need erin stopping thread :lol: tbirdracer

Erin C
05-16-2011, 01:15 PM
hahaha...not my rules! I just enforce them! ;p

No more on the car though or I will have to start deleting comments per the forum rules...

outlaw13
05-17-2011, 09:40 PM
To comment on GSW Racing's Reply...I'm told the "Aggressive" Drivers are gone and Yes the Friday "Guy" is Still the Same but the Drivers are taking more control and Policing themselves more thoroughly to Help it grow.

The Outsiders have a chance to Win More than the Regulars !! Win money, the Additional Track, $50 Progressive, Bounty(now up to $100), and the $100 Outsider Bonus put up by Joe & Cheri @ Black Flagged Racing who have been taking control.

I've been telling Joe how Awesome the NEETS Experience was for us and it's an Experience that Shouldn't Be Missed. So if any drivers get to go there, they will show Bport how Great the Drivers in this Series Are.

I'm Hoping that it Will Help in Supporting Both Series. More Drivers the Better !

Danger83Ranger
05-18-2011, 10:25 AM
and what is the purse for a a friday night 4 cyl. race at Bridgeport...

BFRministock
05-18-2011, 11:57 PM
OK to start of the aggressive drivers in the Bridgeport 4 cylinder class of the past are GONE!!! 4 weeks into the season and the only damage to our car was because of a rookie mistake. The wife kissed the wall and no one else was involved.
In January Bport rewrote the rules and the idiots of old refused to make any changes to their cars.
The new rules were put in place to opened up the class to include the NEETS cars if they install a fuel cell. THIS IS NOW A STOCK CLASS. To run for points you must run 4 American Racer tires stamped Bport. But to race for purse ANY DOT TIRE is allowed just NO HOOSIERS.
Bport is not trying to steal any NEETS cars, but give them a chance to run on their off nights at a different track.
Yes the purse is not great but my race team as offered some nice bonuses to make up for that. To win it is only $80, and a guarantee $30 to take the green. Let's be serious who is really racing a 4 cylinder to get rich. This is a chance to get some seat time and race a new track

SO I AM OFFERING THE FIRST INVADER A $100 CASH BONUS TO WIN A FEATURE AND $5O FOR THE FIRST INVADER TO WIN A HEAT RACE.
Plus the track has a progressive $50/week bounty for any invader to beat our track champion. As of this week if an invader wins his heat and the feature he will walk away with a purse of $330. Not bad.

Joe
Black Flagged Racing

Poppop
05-19-2011, 06:55 AM
:confused:A fuel cell is more than just a cell, it's fuel lines, fuel pump and protective bars for starters. As far as seat time is concerned, I get 100 laps at Grandview or Big Diamond. That is, if it doesn't rain.:lol: How many laps are you talking about?

Poppop

gswracing
05-19-2011, 11:05 AM
15-20 laps, $70 to get in pits, reg car, $10 bridge toll gas in car and hauler $10 for a burger & soda sounds economical to me. oh yeah $400 for cell &high pressure fuel pump.

gswracing
05-19-2011, 11:12 AM
forgot also 400lbs of lead for dohc injected cars. 2600-2650 min weight

BFRministock
05-27-2011, 02:54 PM
It's $30 to get in the pits not $70. We bring our own food to save cash. Hey stop by our pits and grab some food of the grill IT'S FREE. If you have some time after the race follow us to our sponsors saloon and I'll buy you a cold beer.
OK this is not a 100 lap enduro race. BUT this is a chance to get some lap time instead of letting your car sit on a Friday night. GSW you are just bitter from when you raced there. Sorry bro if your unhappy with the 'port then don't show up. The class is policed by the remaining drivers now. As for the extra weight, my mustang has 103 hp. what does your twin cam car have? Thats the reason for the extra weight. Oh yeah my 103 hp mustang weighs in at just under 2700 lbs with driver.
As for Fuel line, STOCK LINE IS LEGAL thats whats on my car. If its in the drivers compartment it just has to be shielded. Go to Advanced Auto and a frame mounted fuel pump for EFI is $45. A cheap 5 gallon cell is $100 from summit racing.
Look you will not get rich EVER from racing. This is just a chance to turn some laps at a different track. Heat races are 8 laps and the feature is 20 Laps. $80 to win and guaranteed $30 to take the green. The NEETS cars have a chance to win up to $250 on top of the purse. If you are running a 4 cylinder f to pay your bills let me know where because I haven't seen it happen yet.

ONCE AGAIN THIS IS A CHANCE TO GET SOME LAPS IN AND HAVE SOME FUN NOT GET RICH. THE AGGRESSIVE DRIVERS ARE GONE!!! I have only had to straighten a fender once this season because of driver error and NO ONE ELSE WAS INVOLVED.

As a matter of a fact some NEETS cars are showing up tonight. They are being allowed to run AS THEY ARE. Maybe you should talk to them and ask them if they have FUN tonight. MAYBE if they win a heat they will take $50 out of my wallet.

I really hope to see at least a few of you guys stop over through out the season to turn some laps. Make sure you stop by the #5 pits so I can greet you properly and thank you for making the trip.

ohdeere51
05-28-2011, 10:03 PM
Wow what a night we had. Ohdeere racing team took down 3 cars. Everyone there greated us with open arms. We where treated with respect an none of the bad things we were told came to light. Anyone interested in racing and having a great time should come down with us this friday night. Oh and by the way the 50.00 heat race money made for a good time at the diner after the races. Thank you black flag racing. All I can say is it was an awsome night!!!!!!! thank you bp speedway Now off to NES on sunday lets see if they can meet the bar that BP speedway set. PS Thank You to Jess James for the Mountain DEW:)

ohdeere51
05-28-2011, 10:10 PM
NOTE it was 30.00 for pit 10.00 car reg but was waved and to me it came out to just over a dollar a lap I can't even go to the go cart track for that