PDA

View Full Version : Lost respect !!!!!

CheckerWon
05-15-2011, 08:43 PM
I CANNOT believe that a father would teach and encourage a son to INTENTIONALLY try to injure another driver !!! Mr. Ken Hyde senior told me to my face that he directed his son to RIGHT TURN my brother Scott. Scott went air-born into the wall, and then he sucker punches an older gentleman from Mike Musce's crew. By the way Ken is the owner and proprietor of K&K Towing inc., I will never use him, that’s for sure. I lost a ton of respect of you Kenny and you to Kenny Jr. After you think about what you did you guys are going to be ashamed of yourselves. You call yourselves racers??? You never should right turn anyone, especially on PURPOSE!!! Hey jr. you were looking pretty good so far in your career well guess what , you just put the biggest blemish that you ever could on that....you shouldn’t listen to anyone that tells you to just go and try to kill somebody because that’s what could of happened. I hope you are happy with your actions because you just lost RESPECT from a lot of people. You will always be losers in my book!!!! Artie Pedersen Jr.

unowho243
05-17-2011, 04:40 PM
well said and i agree completely it was uncalled for ans just plain stupid....:disgusted