PDA

View Full Version : Saturday night small car rain out is...

CJfilms
05-18-2011, 10:57 AM
Officially rained out....full details will be posted on the NEETS site shortly, but the gist of it is as follows....

There won't likely be a rain date...if one is given, it will be later I the season and we will have to start the process all over again....registering drivers like we did for this previous race....

The paid registration fees may be either returned at the next event to the drivers or mailed back if they cannot attend.

You may use the paid registration towards one FULL registration in the small car event as you see fit....but you will need to EMAIL me what your plans will be.

Either way, the money will be at the next race.....

Wristbands will be good for use at any NEETS event or a Saturday night race at grandview speedway.

This is not how we wanted things to go for this first Saturday night event at grandview, however I was given no other option.....

We're DESPERATELY trying to organize an event at Wall Stadium later this season....we need support!!!!

Again, this is not want we wanted here..........

CJfilms
05-19-2011, 01:40 PM
Really? ....only two people care about their registration fees?! I'm keeping them all now!!!! Mwahaha!!!!
;)

Erin C
05-19-2011, 02:06 PM
HAHAHA...not everyone reads the forum every day...have some patience!

Poppop
05-19-2011, 03:12 PM
:lol:Yea Joe, if I can wait six weeks and counting for the scoring to get straightened out, you can wait a few days. :cheers:

Poppop

NeetsSpectator
05-19-2011, 03:18 PM
:lol:Yea Joe, if I can wait six weeks and counting for the scoring to get straightened out, you can wait a few days. :cheers:

Poppop

Its more like 6 months that the scoring system has been messed up.
I wonder if Kenny had someone come out and fix it right this time.

Sgracing
05-19-2011, 08:49 PM
so is there a new date for the small cars?

CJfilms
05-19-2011, 09:08 PM
No Shawn, I'm sorry, but there will not be a rain date....the Small Car Saturday night race is off the schedule as of now.....

Maddawg
05-22-2011, 06:11 PM
I just wanted to voice my opinion on this subject---- I think it really sucks that there is no rain date for the 4cyls !!!!!!!!!!!:mad: why don't they at least give them a date later on in the season ?