PDA

View Full Version : 2nd 8 cyl enduro

deathwishracin1
05-30-2011, 09:27 PM
I'm not sure who to contact about this so I'll just leave this here. Jason Savoy is credited as finishing 4th in the second 8 cyl enduro. Problem is he wrecked his car in the first race and couldn't run the second. He gave his spot to Bob Hager. Congrats to you, Bob Hager, on your good run. I heard your first two races this season were pretty short lived, glad to see your luck change and you have a good run.

PIT BULL
05-31-2011, 06:53 PM
You can give away your starting posision??

WEEZER
05-31-2011, 09:37 PM
You should'nt give away your starting passion just because loser's throw stones!!!

deathwishracin1
05-31-2011, 11:21 PM
I don't see why you couldn't give your starting position. Both Jason and Bob ran the first 8 cylinder enduro that day. Bob got a flat early on, and Jay got pushed under somebodys rear bumper taking out his radiator. Jay entered both the first and second 8 cylinder races for that day early, but couldn't run the second due to the wrecked car. Since Bob hadn't registered for the second race yet, Jay gave Bob his position in the second race.

BTW congrats on the win Steve. That car is fast, I'm planning to build a 4 cyl to try to beat you next season.

You should'nt give away your starting passion just because loser's throw stones!!!

???