PDA

View Full Version : Hand-scorers are MANDATORY!!!

CJfilms
06-03-2011, 07:59 PM
I guess you can say I'm back! I've been through a bit of a barrage of computer troubles and have been working my way through them and extremely busy days at work without time to post during the day......thankfully, my phone still functioned!

Anyways, there will be NO TRANSPONDERS THIS RACE!!!!

ALL DRIVERS MUST PROVIDE A HAND-SCORER!!!!

The only alternative is for all drivers who own and are bringing a transponder, allow a driver from another division the opportunity to borrow it for the day!

I will have ONE transponder that I am borrowing, and I know of many of the Big Car drivers who have their own units....if you would be willing to lend them out for this upcoming event, it will be MUCH APPRECIATED!!! Although we put the hand-scoring system in place for a reason last race, I'd still prefer to have drivers being electronically scored!

IF you have a unit that you would be willing to lend out....offer it up here! Make arrangements ASAP!!!

Drivers who need units and have told us before they don't know any of the drivers from the other division....now is a great time to make friends.....need help, we'll try our best to make the connection, but in the end, the driver will be responsible for either a transponder or a hand-scorer.

Look at it this way....at least there won't be a transponder rental fee this week! .....sorry, lame humor......

I will explain at the race the reason for this dilemma...thank you all! The website is being updated now!

Poppop
06-03-2011, 08:15 PM
:wave:I have a hard wired transponder to loan to a big car if needed. First come first served.

Poppop