PDA

View Full Version : Facebook Forum!

CJfilms
06-03-2011, 08:50 PM
In an attempt to reach more drivers in a whole new way, we are going to implement a NEETS Forum on Facebook! .....since EVERYTHING is on Facebook nowadays.....

But, the NEETS FB Forum will NOT be replacing these Official NEETS Racing Forums!!!!

There will be a link posted on the main page after this event which will automatically post all the news on FB to the site.....so....KEEP IT CLEAN ON THERE!!!! .....Mike Ramsey.... :D

Danger83Ranger
06-05-2011, 10:47 AM
thats not nice to single me out joe, but its understandable...lol. i will do my best.

critter
06-05-2011, 12:40 PM
im not on fb ,o but wait my kat is lol :D

CJfilms
06-06-2011, 08:26 AM
Critter, this means to join in the fun, you'll have to invade facebook and find your NEXT addiction!!! LOL!!!

Sorry Mike, just covering my bases! LOL!!! Don't worry, it applies to me to!

Like I said, this is not going to replace these forums, just an attempt to expand the series and reach new people....I have over 2,000 people on FB, which are mainly racers...so, if we can get 500 people even....that's great!

CJfilms
06-06-2011, 08:29 AM
......a good start..... I didn't even send out a request yet of make any additional announcements besides this thread and we already have about 30 people following us! LOL!!! Here we go!

Danger83Ranger
06-06-2011, 02:16 PM
i was just kidding joe, i understand 110%...lol. i dont believe in "curse words" they are kind of like global warming...a myth. :lol: so the people that dont take kindly to them...let me know rather quickly. that would be one of the many reasons

Erin C
06-20-2011, 09:38 PM
The link was never posted....if you are on facebook please "like" this page to get updates/info/pictures...also please keep all comments pg as they are updated in real time on our website. Again...this does NOT replace this forum...all official results and info will be posted on racerhub forums!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Neets-Racing-Forum/144689758938211

Poppop
06-23-2011, 03:37 PM
:wave:I'm having a little trouble navigating facebook so don't forget to keep this forum up to date. It's been pretty dead lately.:lol: Where is the Critter when you need him?:lol:

Poppop

critter
06-23-2011, 06:06 PM
im around , the last two i was resting from trip to the er , been workin lots , tryin to find scrap , tryin to get my self out of the whole , gotta wedding to pay for then a race car woohoo , dont worry im still postin away lol

Erin C
06-24-2011, 07:52 AM
All the same info is being posted on the FB forum after it has already been posted here aside from one press release Gary had posted up on South Jersey Dirt Racing.

I am a copy and paste kind of girl :p