PDA

View Full Version : once again no clue how to make a racing call

quickmc73
06-06-2011, 12:02 PM
well i was told by our expert officials that i deserved to be put to the back for rough riding!!!!ok only prob is that it was for the benefit of the 30 car lol.i am done with this kid and his rediculous dad!!!!watch the pitstop video at 2:42.clearly shows how much of a moving wall the 30 is,kid gets loose never lifts,comes down on me and continues to turn left (even on the straight).you wrecked yourselves,like you always do,so for now on darren stay the hell away from me and my pit area,do not come down before or after any future race with your antics,im an not havin it anymore,you to mr miller you are an overgrown baby who thinks that we all should just move over and let him by!!!!!jumpin up and down screamin that im a dirty driver!!!its evident how each time i try to race him side by side, HE CANT DO IT,AND CANT SEEM TO EVER GATHER HIS CAR UP AND MAINTAIN A LINE!!!!.I HAVE TRIED TO KEEP THE PEACE BUT THATS OVER!!DONT BOTHER TALKIN,JUST KEEP WALKIN.

citrusfire
06-07-2011, 03:27 PM
When an iconic racing legend like yourself puts out such harsh criticism towards a small nobody operation like the 30 team it makes us step back and take notice. It is baffling that you say getting sent to the rear only angers you because it was for the benefit of the 30 - so I guess it would be ok if it was anyone else (interesting thought process). Since they won't waste their time responding maybe I can break down a little of what you said. I would say that 30 team, which is basically a 2 man operation comes to the track to race and get the best finish they can. I highly doubt they come to make enemies or anger any of the rest - why would they- they don't have the entourage that BIG Shots like you have. Don't get me wrong, I bet he would like to frequent victory lane as often as you do but a solid finish seems good enough. It will probably break his heart to see you want him to stay away from you - knowing that he will no longer be able to sponge off the master's vast knowledge of the racing game. Where will he go to learn how to achieve perfect car control and the tricks of maintaining a line. I can't believe he doesn't know better - I thought it was common knowledge that when you look in your mirror and see somebody with the last name of Petty, Johnson, Gordon or DOYLE that you moved over -- because a champion was coming through. Don't know why the old man was yelling dirty -- you have never taken anybody out or passed under the white line -- you are as clean cut as they get down there. Oh and as a final note you hillbilly, next time you want to use a big word to describe somebody do us a favor and find your 3rd grade spelling list -- let me help you with this one -- R I D I C U L O U S -- anyway good luck with your pursuit of another championship and let the rest of the field take notice - here comes the 73.

quickmc73
06-07-2011, 05:12 PM
Dear mr mack,first of all you obviously are speaking on behalf of the miller team. question to you is how many races have you seen me wreck and or intentionally pass under the white line?let me quess,must have been last season on sept 11.That was the day that darren once again chopped me below the line in order to keep me from passing on the inside.I also find it funny that you think that i have some tremendous crew and that i have numerous wins.I am a one man show mainly and i work very hard to be able to race my car every saturday night.I personally have had enough of the 30 team bad mouthing myself and my crew.after this past weekend,i was approached by many of my fellow competitors and was informed that mr miller was screaming that im a f$%kin a-hole and that i wrecked darren!!!.I personally dony know you,or what you are about but i am very familiar with the type of respect that the miller team has showed me and my fellow competitors so my outburst was directed towards the 30 team.maybe i can help clear up what your opinion is of myself and my racing,by asking my fellow competitors there feelings on racing against darren,and racing against me.so i ask anybody that has first hand experience racing against us please inform MR mack here on who the problem really is!!!(dont miss-spell any words though because he will catch it and then he will call you a hill-billy!!).i hope that this will help you understand my frustrations about having my car constantly driven into by the 30.this season alone he has cost me $2000 in damage so i will say what i feel and if you feel that im wrong,thats your opinion,but if you choose to continue to mock me,then i ask you to come and see me.so i ask my fellow competitors to give a little insight to my friend MR mack on how i typically race you versus the way darren races you,this should be interesting!!!!:cool::applause::applause:

RACENUT
06-07-2011, 05:15 PM
i just watched the video on pitbull, its no wonder the 73 got into the 30 and turned him around the 73 used walkowiaks line when he went into that corner.

LeadingEdgeFab
06-07-2011, 06:31 PM
I was not there sat night just watched the video the way i see it 30 got loose between 1+2 73 took the spot 30 came down on 73 in middle of back strait then again going into 3 spun him self out on the front of the 73 thats how it was and that how i saw it and theres nothing you you can say different about it.

LeadingEdgeFab
06-07-2011, 06:36 PM
at the end of the race 36 clearly drove into the 42 when he tried to block the 36 and the 42 spun same kind of thing with 30 and 73 nothing was said about that so this proves the track has trouble making the same call twice in 1 race

Ka$h25
06-07-2011, 09:28 PM
When an iconic racing legend like yourself puts out such harsh criticism towards a small nobody operation like the 30 team it makes us step back and take notice. It is baffling that you say getting sent to the rear only angers you because it was for the benefit of the 30 - so I guess it would be ok if it was anyone else (interesting thought process). Since they won't waste their time responding maybe I can break down a little of what you said. I would say that 30 team, which is basically a 2 man operation comes to the track to race and get the best finish they can. I highly doubt they come to make enemies or anger any of the rest - why would they- they don't have the entourage that BIG Shots like you have. Don't get me wrong, I bet he would like to frequent victory lane as often as you do but a solid finish seems good enough. It will probably break his heart to see you want him to stay away from you - knowing that he will no longer be able to sponge off the master's vast knowledge of the racing game. Where will he go to learn how to achieve perfect car control and the tricks of maintaining a line. I can't believe he doesn't know better - I thought it was common knowledge that when you look in your mirror and see somebody with the last name of Petty, Johnson, Gordon or DOYLE that you moved over -- because a champion was coming through. Don't know why the old man was yelling dirty -- you have never taken anybody out or passed under the white line -- you are as clean cut as they get down there. Oh and as a final note you hillbilly, next time you want to use a big word to describe somebody do us a favor and find your 3rd grade spelling list -- let me help you with this one -- R I D I C U L O U S -- anyway good luck with your pursuit of another championship and let the rest of the field take notice - here comes the 73.

This seems a bit over the top, even by my standards.

CSLMOTORSPORTS
06-08-2011, 09:09 AM
To me most of these situations can be avoided by everyone having alittle more respect for eachother out there. I understand we race on a quarter mile bullring and every now and then we will all get into some trouble but a majority of these wrecks happen because of lack of respect. Everyone at the head wants the bottom groove and everyone tries to force the bottom groove and I'm not saying I don't every now and then but most seem to forget there is an outside. Now as a racer if your faster then me you can have the outside I'll give it to you, it's then up to the other driver to do what they want with that opportunity. But because of the lack of respect most guys either drive through you because they don't have enough balls to throw it to the outside or they just don't care about RACING you they don't wanna waste 3 laps to make a pass or two the front car will not give you enough room to try the outside but then will get upset when your forced to use the bumper because your getting run all over the track and being pounded on from behind. If we all including myself just went back to racing each other with respect these kinds of problems would not happen. In the case of Brian and Darren I did not see the start of that incident nor did I watch the video but I can say that Brian does have a right to be pissed off and speak his mind and then it should be over, crew members or fans getting involved only adds fuel to the fire and will only prolong this, let the drivers solve this on their own.

CJ Lehmann

DriveitinDeep
06-08-2011, 10:05 AM
very well said CJ.
What you said holds very true to all divisions especially the LM's

Golf Guy
06-08-2011, 10:22 AM

Seems someone has watched Wedding Crashers one to many times...

citrusfire
06-08-2011, 12:38 PM
Dear Mr. 73 - I have seen a great deal of the saturday shows for the past 3 or 4 years - and have browsed the forums from time to time to see what was going on. I am only left with this thought - when you posted your initial angry post what kind of response did you expect to see. The follow up replies all had very good points but I think it is interesting that really nobody has responded to your question as to informing me how it is to race against you and against the 30. Maybe your fellow competitors get it - some things shouldn't be posted. Now don't get me wrong, the forums are for opinions and have some fun battles back and forth from time to time but I can't remember a post like yours. CJ said you get mad and then it goes away. I watch that back there almost every Saturday night. "I bump you and it is ok but you bump me and you are a ......" There is a new subplot every week and at times you read about the disagreements on the forum. To talk about the lack of respect the 30 team shows to your fellow racers ? I don't know if that holds true across the board. I know they are always willing to help others if needed and I am sure if I tried I could find one or two other teams who respect them. If you don't then that is fine - like you said that is your opinion and you are entitled to it. When you get on the forum and call the kid's father an overgrown baby - for everybody to read- because he is yelling - then I kind of think that is something that shouldn't be posted. Why shouldn't he get fired up- he works on the car just as hard as you do. You give respect to get respect - and don't tell me that whenever something has happened that it was you that always tried to be the bigger man. If he is a baby because he dropped a couple of expletives towards you then there are a whole lot more that can be put in that category because I hear it every week. But it does go away and you don't read about it on the forum. If you didn't appreciate the first sarcastic reply then too bad - that is my opinion. And if you thought everyone would jump on your bandwagon then I am happy to be the lone opposition.

Turbo
06-08-2011, 01:51 PM
Seems someone has watched Wedding Crashers one to many times...
you shut your mouth when your talking to me Jim! lmao

I think it was a racing incident, 73 shouldnt of been penalized for that. Darren was loose out of 2 and 73 had the inside lane with the 30 not holding his line.

quickmc73
06-08-2011, 06:14 PM
for your info mack,i made a mistake when i came on hear and bashed the 30 team.at first it was just pure anger that got the best of me,now with time gone by anger has been downsized leaving me just disappointed.although i have some issues with the way darren has been turning left everytime he gets loose,it doesnt give me the right to call them out and call mr miller an overgrown child.yes i am upset that he has seen all the issues with darren as bieng everbodys fault but i do believe that it can be rectified on both sides.this can only happen when both groups agree that individual efforts can only help the situation.when third parties get involved and start running (his)mouth it can only worsen the problem so understand this,i called mr miller and apologized for what i said and how i handled it.he was receptive and listened to what i had to say.as for you,the next time you feel the need to run your mouth about things you have no business getting involved in,think twice!!because your attempt to discredit me will not be forgotten.you call me a hillbilly when you dont even know anything about me.you make comments that i dont have the ability to spell correctly,i hope you have the ability to back your self up when you open your mouth to the wrong person.I have always tried to carry myself with respect for my competitors and im sure if you were to actually check the facts you would have seen that my outburst was just that,AN OUTBURST!I called mr miller out of respect,plain and simple.regardless of what you have said.so in the future do your self a favor and hold any and all comments about me and what ever i post on this forum to your self.

bulldozer
06-08-2011, 06:33 PM
I will race with Brian anywhere and everywhere. I have great respect for him and the way he races. But i will also race with Darrin anywhere too. To me it looked like Darrin got loose, Brian went low and then there was a racing accident nothing on purpose. In my eyes Brian should have keep his spot. It was racing. It was ashame to see Darrin go around he was having a great race. He timed 2.Thats My view i was right behind and on the side of them. 81