PDA

View Full Version : Face Book srtikes again. George Davis "We know how to wreck him" !!!!!

PIT BULL
06-06-2011, 08:04 PM
Just watched the whole 4cyl video on dvd.

Before the race some local track trash said to me "they are gonna take you out" I laughed at him then here I am noticing a few cars blocking and side swiping me. You effin guys make laugh my balls off. My old ass 4dr sedan is bone stock with OOOHHH a .9 inch longer wheel base which works against me and you guys cry and moan. WAWA Hey (unamed official) his car is illigal because of the wheel base. bla,bla,bla
Ed stop your whining and build a faster car. There is a kick ass Lazer in NJ on Craigslist for $1,000 ready to race.

George, I saw your feeble attemt to"take me out" in the video in turn two. You blatenly cut right into me and spun yourself into the center of the track, then you have the balls to aproach me. Dont you ever lean into my car again.

Matt Brown,,, I saw you staring at me while you where in front of me braking and swerving back and fourth to hold me back. In turn one I was right on your bumper when you locked up your brakes,I didnt, you spun and I got my posision I fought for. You would have done the same. Then after the race you pull next to me in the area where all my people are at the fence staring. You mentioned that you where going to kill me. I got out of my car approached you. You took off for the pits.
Upon me leaving the gate some ahole right outside the told me I didnt place. So here I am all fired up going into tech where the whole anti MB wrecking crew was waiting for me. It sure is easy being a tough guy surounded by a pack of wolves going after the same prey. Your adams apple was about a tenth of a second from my right hand (pinky up) while my right foot would have been standing your left. Simple up close combat move that would had you on the ground gasping. Dont ever get that close to an oponent. I know One wrong move in tech would blow any opportunity of points there is for me. So I sat idel. Then here is Elkendorfer and fiends running there mouths at me at the same time for a reason still unknown to me. Off the track I dont like you. Never did. However you are a good clean racer on the track. I allready know you dont like me on or off the track but I dont care I have enough friends.
As far as the 84 car spinning me you where able to avoid it., but I cut your line while sliding. I would have done the same. Good job.

The best thing is that so many people and there kids come up to me after the race and told me what a great job I did and what a great driver I am and My wife and kids love to watch the race. That to me makes the scrub mentality I deal with subside.

By the way I had my office guy spend a day checking with some Mitsu and saturn Hi perf parts distributors. There have been deliverys to certain places who have mentioned Riverhead raceway. So piss off about my car, buy your cams, port your heads, add your lead. Its me you are racing against not the dam car.

Good job Pizzo, from what I saw you where right it wasnt you. Thank you for proving that you dont have to drive a Mercedes Benz to win a race. Even if you had some help,,lol

And on top of all this BS the worst part of the night was waiting 5 effin hrs to race.
Although I love being the underdog/black sheep this is my last 4cyl season. Feel the need to move on.

Good luck to all in the next one, Three more and Im done. I cant wait until there over.I now see why we cant get more new comers into enduros and its :wave::wave:dying out.

primo
06-06-2011, 09:45 PM
which ed are u talkin about?

A69pizzoo
06-06-2011, 10:04 PM
hey i thought it was a good race. i saw a few people get spun not sure who was right and who was wrong i was running my own race. i didnt know you got spun out steve until i saw the video on pitstop pitbull. looks like you slide across into the other car. not sure if he gave you room or not. but it was a hard win i gotta say. see you next race.

A69pizzoo
06-06-2011, 10:06 PM
[QUOTE=PIT BULL;166013]
By the way I had my office guy spend a day checking with some Mitsu and saturn Hi perf parts distributors. There have been deliverys to certain places who have mentioned Riverhead raceway. So piss off about my car, buy your cams, port your heads, add your lead. Its me you are racing against not the dam car.[QUOTE]

not sure if your referring to me. cause all i did since last season was flush the rad and fix that water pump from the last race. oh yea and i changed the oil and added some fuel.

PIT BULL
06-06-2011, 10:36 PM
Ed, I am reffering to you. You go back and fourth between groupes of guys and complain about others advantages. You can drive, you make that piece of crap scream around the track. Imagine you had an eclipse. Sell yours for $600, offer the guy $900. Go scrap some other car and there is the money for the car plus gas and tolls.know your a top5er. I will even tell you exactly what to do to it to make it go like hell and handle.

Anthony I know your engine wasnt worked on last off season. I can tell by the marks on the bolts, lol. The only time I would point a finger is when one got pointed at me by that particular guy. Or maybe if they kept talkin sh to the officials about senseless .09" crap.

A69pizzoo
06-06-2011, 10:39 PM
Ed, I am reffering to you. You go back and fourth between groupes of guys and complain about others advantages. You can drive, you make that piece of crap scream around the track. Imagine you had an eclipse. Sell yours for $600, offer the guy $900. Go scrap some other car and there is the money for the car plus gas and tolls.know your a top5er. I will even tell you exactly what to do to it to make it go like hell and handle.

Anthony I know your engine wasnt worked on last off season. I can tell by the marks on the bolts, lol. The only time I would point a finger is when one got pointed at me by that particular guy. Or maybe if they kept talkin sh to the officials about senseless .09" crap.

Just wanted to clear the air.

And I'm glad you saw the guy who spun you. I don't race that way. I would rather finish second then dump someone for the win.

PIT BULL
06-06-2011, 10:43 PM
By the way my decision is made up. Im running the 190 in the Grands next season unless someone can tell me why I cant.

A69pizzoo
06-06-2011, 10:46 PM
By the way my decision is made up. Im running the 190 in the Grands next season unless someone can tell me why I cant.

Yes you were. A little mis understanding at first but was cleared up quickly. Great race. See you in 6 weeks.

PIT BULL
06-06-2011, 10:51 PM
I allready have an engine which should fit right in the requirements. And yes I am dead serious.

A69pizzoo
06-06-2011, 11:06 PM
I allready have an engine which should fit right in the requirements. And yes I am dead serious.

The wheel base needs to be 108 or longer. What's your.

PIT BULL
06-06-2011, 11:19 PM
So I think Im in. I get to listen to more MB lovers cry about what I did to the car. Perfect.

TTOR
06-06-2011, 11:21 PM

The rules say any "American or Foreign car" so looks like there is no reason you couldn't, although that is going to be one hell of sight seeing a Benz running with all those Chevy's. Too bad I won't be here to see it, I may be running a grand race or two this season myself.

As for the incident's Saturday night, I was fortunate not to be around any of it on the track, but thats enduros. I don't like it, but its the way it is, it's much worse in the 8's which is why I'm moving to the Grands.

A69pizzoo
06-06-2011, 11:30 PM
So I think Im in. I get to listen to more MB lovers cry about what I did to the car. Perfect.

When I built the impala I have now I got so much flack about the car being in such great shape. But in my eyes it was a race car. Others saw it as a nice project.

PIT BULL
06-07-2011, 06:48 AM
When I built the impala I have now I got so much flack about the car being in such great shape. But in my eyes it was a race car. Others saw it as a nice project.

It is mint. A guy looked at it yesterday to buy it, If he doesnt bring the $3K I want for it it might be getting hacked soon.

jimwhite
06-07-2011, 09:55 AM
the grands have a chevy only motor rule:wave:

Ka$h25
06-07-2011, 02:58 PM
This is one of the funnier things I've seen in some time. Thanks for the entertainment.

PIT BULL
06-07-2011, 03:07 PM
the grands have a chevy only motor rule:wave:

Wouldnt be my first MB with a small block chevy.

BaDBoWtiE52
06-07-2011, 06:22 PM
also i rememeber someone asking about this at a meeting last year riverhead will only allow gm cars in the grands. they said it didn't matter if you had a sbc in it or not sorry to bring the bad news

unowho243
06-07-2011, 11:50 PM
Good luck in the grands... But as a spectators point of view in the last 2 races the sat night one and the sunday show ive seen your MB drive through plenty of cars. Your not making many friends out on the track and i know you will make a snappy come back at my comment but i could care less im just telling you what i saw.. if you have a faster car drive around them not through them, Just some friendly advise

PIT BULL
06-08-2011, 07:27 AM
I guess you didnt read the opening post. I drive through cars only when I have to. Its my driving that wins races as much as the car. Go watch the videos. There are about 3 or 4 cars that are just as fast as mine. If It wasnt the only MB Im sure it wouldnt have become such a target. When you are in the car on the track it is a much different picture.

WEEZER
06-08-2011, 07:49 AM
Walter Shroud went thru the same thing (being a target) because he won a lot in the stock 8's and left the division for a while, I guess it's nothing new??

unowho243
06-08-2011, 04:10 PM
I guess you didnt read the opening post. I drive through cars only when I have to. Its my driving that wins races as much as the car. Go watch the videos. There are about 3 or 4 cars that are just as fast as mine. If It wasnt the only MB Im sure it wouldnt have become such a target. When you are in the car on the track it is a much different picture.

your very cocky that might be another reason why you piss so many people off and you should never HAVE to drive through anyone. As for target i think with your driving style you make your self a target.. Also i know its a different picture in the car on the track i race as well...

there is plenyt of drivers out there just as good if not better then you, they just dont have benz's or own shops to work on their cars I for one work in my driveway... and congrats you compare a econo box mitsu that cost 15k brand new with economy parts in it to a benz that cost 25-35k brand new with all the european handling and go fast goodies in it that they come from the factory with and claim you are the best out there you my friend should WIN EVERY RACE with that type of car just my opinion have fun and good luck in the grands.

BigRed99
06-08-2011, 04:30 PM
he gets intentionally blocked by cars 2 laps down. Everyone on the track knows he is one of the top 3 cars out there...lapped cars shouldn't be blocking cars racing for the win.

TTOR
06-08-2011, 05:08 PM
your very cocky that might be another reason why you piss so many people off and you should never HAVE to drive through anyone. As for target i think with your driving style you make your self a target.. Also i know its a different picture in the car on the track i race as well...

there is plenyt of drivers out there just as good if not better then you, they just dont have benz's or own shops to work on their cars I for one work in my driveway... and congrats you compare a econo box mitsu that cost 15k brand new with economy parts in it to a benz that cost 25-35k brand new with all the european handling and go fast goodies in it that they come from the factory with and claim you are the best out there you my friend should WIN EVERY RACE with that type of car just my opinion have fun and good luck in the grands.

Seems like every post in this thread has an element of truth, covered by a lot of bad attitude fluff, on both sides.

Enduro's are meant to be "junk" cars, not race cars. I don't know the history of steve's particular Benz but I believe uno is right in assuming that not everyone has the resources to both obtain and maintain such a car. I too work on my cars in my drive with a limited budget and couldn't dream of having a car that good. But steve's car is legal, it doesn't violate the rules although it may violate the spirit of the thing, but thats not his fault, he's not the only guy running a car that has money in it, just look at the 8 cyl's. that division is an affront to the entire idea of enduro racing. It is the track's fault for not enforcing the rules and for allowing such a car to compete. If the track wants better participation in the enduros they need to drive down the cost to be competitive by eliminating the high perfomence cars, whether they are legal or not.

As to the issue of driving, there are a lot of fast guys who run over slow guys and that goes both ways. Fast guys need to be patient and give a slow guy at least a corner to move out of the way before dumping them. This is an enduro, slow guys don't always have the opportunity to move. Then again slow guys need to acknowledge that the faster guys have a race win at stake and get out of the way, there are plenty of one race wonders who show up thinking theyre gonna win by blocking and wrecking their way to win, those guys deserved to be dumped. Race guys the way you want to be raced, if you spend every race driving through guys regardless, then guys are gonna look for revenge every chance they get, and you have not right to complain if they eventually manage to land a blow. that goes for everyone.

BaDBoWtiE52
06-08-2011, 05:50 PM
i understand what the rules say but in a meeting with track officals someone asked about running a dodge with a gm crate motor and the officals said no must me gm car for grands. ask walter in tech words came out of his mouth. if this wasn't the case then by now you would have seen another non gm car out their

deathwishracin1
06-08-2011, 07:49 PM
Seems like every post in this thread has an element of truth, covered by a lot of bad attitude fluff, on both sides.

Enduro's are meant to be "junk" cars, not race cars. I don't know the history of steve's particular Benz but I believe uno is right in assuming that not everyone has the resources to both obtain and maintain such a car. I too work on my cars in my drive with a limited budget and couldn't dream of having a car that good. But steve's car is legal, it doesn't violate the rules although it may violate the spirit of the thing, but thats not his fault, he's not the only guy running a car that has money in it, just look at the 8 cyl's. that division is an affront to the entire idea of enduro racing. It is the track's fault for not enforcing the rules and for allowing such a car to compete. If the track wants better participation in the enduros they need to drive down the cost to be competitive by eliminating the high perfomence cars, whether they are legal or not.

As to the issue of driving, there are a lot of fast guys who run over slow guys and that goes both ways. Fast guys need to be patient and give a slow guy at least a corner to move out of the way before dumping them. This is an enduro, slow guys don't always have the opportunity to move. Then again slow guys need to acknowledge that the faster guys have a race win at stake and get out of the way, there are plenty of one race wonders who show up thinking theyre gonna win by blocking and wrecking their way to win, those guys deserved to be dumped. Race guys the way you want to be raced, if you spend every race driving through guys regardless, then guys are gonna look for revenge every chance they get, and you have not right to complain if they eventually manage to land a blow. that goes for everyone.

As per enduro rules:

No turbocharged or supercharged cars permitted. No four wheel or all wheel drive permitted. No multiple carburetors or double pumpers permitted. Engine must be stock for year, make, and model of vehicle. Car must be stock.

Sounds to me like they did outlaw the performance cars. steve's car in no way violates the spirit of the enduros, to me at least. The guys running cams, ported heads, and crate engines in stock enduros, however, do. Its getting to the point that you almost have to do this work to keep up tho. This is the exact same hatred mike wahl saw when he ran his bmw and won. Why do all the haters come out for the european cars? The way I see it is if steve wants to spend the money to maintain and repair a benz, good for him. I don't, which is why I am thinking about building a honda. It fits my budget.

As for fast cars moving slower cars out of the way, its still an enduro. Contact is part of the game. From my experience most fast guys will give you warning they are there. Ever get that solid hit square in the rear bumper? That is usually a fast car saying gtfo my way, esp at the end. If you don't like their rough driving, there is a solution, drive them how they drive you. If they are having a bad night and won't move over for you, move them. Just be considerate, more often than not they'll either just make you loose or turn you to the infield, just do the same for them. If they try to go off on you explain why you did it. I doubt most of them would have a problem if they are having a bad night and not running for position.

Maladjusted
06-08-2011, 08:05 PM
Leave it on the track!
Competition is a good thing,but a guy looking for someone after a race who is overheard saying let's" take care" of him in the lot ,should think about who may be right behind him when he shoots his mouth off! I feel getting mad cuz your "enduro" car was hit is being UNSPORTSMANLIKE. JMO.
All that bs is just heavy to carry after the race ,so I do my best to drop it!

TTOR
06-08-2011, 08:20 PM
As per enduro rules:

No turbocharged or supercharged cars permitted. No four wheel or all wheel drive permitted. No multiple carburetors or double pumpers permitted. Engine must be stock for year, make, and model of vehicle. Car must be stock.

Sounds to me like they did outlaw the performance cars. steve's car in no way violates the spirit of the enduros, to me at least. The guys running cams, ported heads, and crate engines in stock enduros, however, do. Its getting to the point that you almost have to do this work to keep up tho. This is the exact same hatred mike wahl saw when he ran his bmw and won. Why do all the haters come out for the european cars? The way I see it is if steve wants to spend the money to maintain and repair a benz, good for him. I don't, which is why I am thinking about building a honda. It fits my budget.

As for fast cars moving slower cars out of the way, its still an enduro. Contact is part of the game. From my experience most fast guys will give you warning they are there. Ever get that solid hit square in the rear bumper? That is usually a fast car saying gtfo my way, esp at the end. If you don't like their rough driving, there is a solution, drive them how they drive you. If they are having a bad night and won't move over for you, move them. Just be considerate, more often than not they'll either just make you loose or turn you to the infield, just do the same for them. If they try to go off on you explain why you did it. I doubt most of them would have a problem if they are having a bad night and not running for position.

I would certainly agree that the guys with racing motors in the 8's are a bigger deal than someone running a Mercedes. But say I were to go buy a new Camaro with one of those 300+ V6 motors in it and enter the 6 cyl. enduro. (assuming those don't have turbos). Now I would obviously have to be both insane and super rich, but according to the rules I could probably do it (or replace the Camaro with any other similar car) it's legal but I doubt anyone would be happy about it. Thats an extreme example but it gets to the point. Enduros are meant to be low budget grass roots racin where you find some old junker and race it. While Steve is obviously a great driver that car is also a big advantage, and is not the kind of thing that is easily obtainable. IMO the track should restrict the 4 cyl's to FWD only like most other tracks.

davis26
06-08-2011, 09:29 PM

So this means u admit driving throughe in turn 2 while my left sides were on the white line ???

deathwishracin1
06-08-2011, 09:31 PM
I would certainly agree that the guys with racing motors in the 8's are a bigger deal than someone running a Mercedes. But say I were to go buy a new Camaro with one of those 300+ V6 motors in it and enter the 6 cyl. enduro. (assuming those don't have turbos). Now I would obviously have to be both insane and super rich, but according to the rules I could probably do it (or replace the Camaro with any other similar car) it's legal but I doubt anyone would be happy about it. Thats an extreme example but it gets to the point. Enduros are meant to be low budget grass roots racin where you find some old junker and race it. While Steve is obviously a great driver that car is also a big advantage, and is not the kind of thing that is easily obtainable. IMO the track should restrict the 4 cyl's to FWD only like most other tracks.

In every level of racing there will be somebody with a bigger budget than everyone else. Was it wrong of Dave Allen to spend $5500 on a low mileage (<100k) 03 police package Vic in 06? If he knew how to set the tire pressures he would have been very hard to beat. If I had $6000 to blow I guarantee nobody would touch me in the 4 cylinders. Id get an 01 prelude sh. 2600 lbs stripped 200 HP stock and an active differential. Enduros are meant to be cheap yes, but what can you run for less than even the built enduro cars at riverhead? Demos? Is it wrong to find a rust free 75 town and country wagon to run in the championship? Money def helps make a fast car. As for your Camaro analogy its been done. $100k to win enduro in Florida from around the late 80s. Winner bought a brand new jaguar just for the enduro. My boss wanted to bring a grand national down but something came up.

I disagree with making the 4 cylinders fwd only. Plenty of rwd cars that are legal that would no longer run. Same with the 6 cyl. And at that rate make the 8 cyl rwd only. Too many cars no longer allowed helping hurt car counts. Rule enforcement is needed to increase car counts. Consistent rule enforcement at that.

PIT BULL
06-08-2011, 09:37 PM

And lets start with me coming out of no where and getting laughed at through out my first season and still taking top 5 in points. I dont piss people off, they get pissed at me for beating them. And if they are in my way on purpose then YES I do have to drive through them. Stop looking me like I am a bully. Look at me as the new kid in class from out of town that has to fight his way through school. And as far as me "owning a Benz shop" Just so you know I started out of my back yard garage at the age of 17 inorder to feed myself and pay rent. Sorry I am succesful. What I have I busted my ass for with help from no one. Show me an econo box Jap car in the top 5 that has less hp then mine. At 185. AND SHOW ME WHERE I CLAIM TO BE THE BEST!
If you where on the money in making statments I would listen. But you are obviously mislead. However I did win the points last season which says something. I paid $200 for that Benz, . I would love for you to try and run it in the fours. Its a handful which needs constant attention to keep it straight.
And if I piss people off then I am doing something right. By the way I appreciate all the non haters who know the real deal and go to all the races for the good time. I am at my shop in Freeport on Saturday mornings If any of you troopers need any help in making your cars faster feel free to call my shop and bring them in for a thourough go over on a lift. And no I dont want your money. I am done with the fours after this season and would like to see all the slower cars pick up the pace. 516 771-6492, Steve. And I am still dead serious about building a Grand MB car.

PIT BULL
06-08-2011, 09:59 PM
So this means u admit driving throughe in turn 2 while my left sides were on the white line ???

Go watch the video. Your ass was on my right comming out of turn two as you cut right in front of my car. Ill edit and post it on youtube when I get the time And piss the hell off keep in mind how lucky you are after pulling the shi you did. Who the hell do you think you are questioning me after being caught more then once thalking about taking me out. Just stay out of my face and I wont retaliate.

nobandwagonhere
06-08-2011, 10:20 PM
I wouldnt worry about the benz running with the Grands...the last 8cyl enduro the rear of the car wouldnt stay underneath it. It was in the way more than anything..lol. Look, this is my 3cents......who cares what anyone thinks, and if theres people you think are "intentionally" trying to take you out.....beat em at their own game!...skull f--- em...lol. if their 2 laps down then apparently their not too advanced on the racing game...shouldnt be too hard to read their actions ahead of time. Best way to beat a hater....is to beat a hater. Just sayin.:rolleyes:

PIT BULL
06-08-2011, 10:35 PM
I wouldnt worry about the benz running with the Grands...the last 8cyl enduro the rear of the car wouldnt stay underneath it. It was in the way more than anything..lol. Look, this is my 3cents......who cares what anyone thinks, and if theres people you think are "intentionally" trying to take you out.....beat em at their own game!...skull f--- em...lol. if their 2 laps down then apparently their not too advanced on the racing game...shouldnt be too hard to read their actions ahead of time. Best way to beat a hater....is to beat a hater. Just sayin.:rolleyes:

Right on..

PIT BULL
06-08-2011, 10:38 PM

OOOOOHH:wave::confused: isnt moden technology great. Here you go George a youtube video just for you. Watch it a few times. Its pretty funny. Holly crap I find all of this so funny I think I pissed myself. Think Im gonna clean my guns to pry the smile off my face. Even the rifels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANOqaFQlgJs

WEEZER
06-08-2011, 10:38 PM
Hey Bandwagon, holy ship are you right about the 8cyl MB but you forgot to mention how LOUD it was as he was feathering the gas trying to keep the wheels from spinning.

Hey TTOR holy ship to you two!!!! From mods to enduro's every division has been allowed to spiral out of control with the costs, so until the officials TRULY enforce rules it'll continue. As long as your allowed to get away with it, then why not???

A69pizzoo
06-08-2011, 10:50 PM
oh boy this tread has gotten out of control.

unowho243
06-08-2011, 11:08 PM
once agin with the cockyness... lol you make me laugh w.e anyway GOOD LUCK trying to pass off a chevy motor as a stock option in a benz maybe u should read the rules one more time... and btw to me that youtube vid didnt prove anything to me other then you like to drive into the back of saturns and you have a mouth of a truck driver... have a nice night broski

deathwishracin1
06-08-2011, 11:30 PM
Looks to me like the orange eclipse on the outside may have gotten into the back of the saturn a little causing the saturn to go low. Steve, however, just held his line. I don't think anybody meant for that situation to happen.

TTOR
06-08-2011, 11:34 PM
In every level of racing there will be somebody with a bigger budget than everyone else. Was it wrong of Dave Allen to spend $5500 on a low mileage (<100k) 03 police package Vic in 06? If he knew how to set the tire pressures he would have been very hard to beat. If I had $6000 to blow I guarantee nobody would touch me in the 4 cylinders. Id get an 01 prelude sh. 3000 lbs stripped 200 HP stock and an active differential. Enduros are meant to be cheap yes, but what can you run for less than even the built enduro cars at riverhead? Demos? Is it wrong to find a rust free 75 town and country wagon to run in the championship? Money def helps make a fast car. As for your Camaro analogy its been done. $100k to win enduro in Florida from around the late 80s. Winner bought a brand new jaguar just for the enduro. My boss wanted to bring a grand national down but something came up.

I disagree with making the 4 cylinders fwd only. Plenty of rwd cars that are legal that would no longer run. Same with the 6 cyl. And at that rate make the 8 cyl rwd only. Too many cars no longer allowed helping hurt car counts. Rule enforcement is needed to increase car counts. Consistent rule enforcement at that.

You're damn right, if I had the budget I'd be running an old monte with a built 350, does it make it right? no, not necessarily. But I still think it goes against the spirit enduro racing, and that goes the same for any type of division where someone sticks around too long spending too much money rather than moving up to the next level. To be clear I'm not faulting any individual in particular, if they can get away with it more power to them. It's not their fault, they found a loop hole in the system and they're exploiting it to the fullest. It happens in every division and local short track racing suffers for it. I definitely agree that the biggest boost to enduro racing would come from consistent rule enforcement. The track needs to decide what they want the rules to be and enforce them. There are plenty of other things that could be done after that but thats the biggest issue here.

nobandwagonhere
06-08-2011, 11:39 PM
oh boy this tread has gotten out of control.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: gotta love it bro...lmao

PIT BULL
06-08-2011, 11:39 PM
once agin with the cockyness... lol you make me laugh w.e anyway GOOD LUCK trying to pass off a chevy motor as a stock option in a benz maybe u should read the rules one more time... and btw to me that youtube vid didnt prove anything to me other then you like to drive into the back of saturns and you have a mouth of a truck driver... have a nice night broski

Because they usually dont know what they are laughing about. If you are referring that the engine has to be stock for that vehicle well I didnt see that in the rules. That would mean any 6cyl monte would be breaking them as well.
What you dont know about racing is that when the guy infront of you is a few laps down he is the one behind you. What division did you say you race in???? I missed it.

PIT BULL
06-08-2011, 11:46 PM

RIVERHEAD RACEWAY 2011 GRAND ENDURO RULES
1. Any 1960 or newer American or foreign made sedan or station wagon with a minimum wheel base of 108" is eligible.

Need someone to tell me why I cant run a Mercedes with a Chevy engine in the enduros. That knows for sure.

deathwishracin1
06-08-2011, 11:55 PM
1. Any 1960 or newer American or foreign made sedan or station wagon with a minimum wheel base of 108" is eligible.

Need someone to tell me why I cant run a Mercedes with a Chevy engine in the enduros. That knows for sure.

1. Any 1960 or newer American or foreign made sedan or station wagon with a minimum wheel base of 108" is eligible. The car must be complete bumper to bumper and strictly stock.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see you run a benz in the grands, but I think the "strictly stock" is where they'd tell you no. I'd still like to build an 6 cylinder 80's El Camino and see what they want it to run in, 6 cyl enduro or truck enduro. It's a truck, but most people consider them a car.

A69pizzoo
06-08-2011, 11:57 PM
1. Any 1960 or newer American or foreign made sedan or station wagon with a minimum wheel base of 108" is eligible. The car must be complete bumper to bumper and strictly stock.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see you run a benz in the grands, but I think the "strictly stock" is where they'd tell you no. I'd still like to build an 6 cylinder 80's El Camino and see what they want it to run in, 6 cyl enduro or truck enduro. It's a truck, but most people consider them a car.

Any 1965 or newer American or foreign made small pick up truck. The truck must be complete bumper to bumper and strictly stock. No all wheel or 4 wheel drive trucks. No Dodge Trucks. Width not to exceed 70 inches. Bumper height not to exceed 24 inches high.
(Subject to change: 1990-1994 S10 Blazer allowed - 2 wheel drive only)

A69pizzoo
06-09-2011, 12:00 AM

Any 1960 or newer American or foreign made sedan or station wagon with a minimum wheel base of 108" is eligible. The car must be complete bumper to bumper and strictly stock. NO race cars allowed. NO convertible tops. T-Tops must be replaced with steel plates if used. NO turbo or supercharged. NO all wheel drive.

MOTOR RULES
• General Motors ONLY
• Small Block
• Maximum cubic inch – 350 & .030 over bore

either this contradicts itself or only the motor needs to be gm...

deathwishracin1
06-09-2011, 12:02 AM
Isn't the El Camino basically, to overly simplify, a Malibu wagon with the rear roof removed? Being on a car frame kind of defeats the point of a truck enduro. It's an instant handling advantage. At least that's how I see it.

unowho243
06-09-2011, 12:07 AM
haha Build one death wish they would have to put you somewhere lol

and pitbull i race the 8 cyls im the NEW GUY the slower car that theys to stay out of peoples way until he figures out how to make the car better.... what a rookie should do... I would like to thank everyone that helps me out and gives me pointers! ........you know who you are

PIT BULL
06-09-2011, 07:16 AM
I am the top three er who tries to help any new guys out I can. You can ask any of the slower 4 cyl guys. And when I was a rookie nobody helped me out. I had to figer it out y my self. wait until you have a few seasons under your belt then come to me about my driving. Im sure your thouhts will have changed. good luck next race.

primo
06-09-2011, 10:59 AM
So u explained to george how u n him made contact....... Tell me y u drove through me n u were under the white line maybe i was in ur line??? Lol

unowho243
06-09-2011, 03:13 PM
talk to you about your driving? ive been going to Riverhead for 20+ years every week watching every sat night and every enduro race i know what a good driver is and i can tell you one thing a good driver has the ability to drive around people not through them.... But whatever its all good keep turning people and keep talking like your gods gift to enduros because like the back of your benz says Comes around..... goes around

Maladjusted
06-09-2011, 03:20 PM
Keep your karma straight!

Maladjusted
06-09-2011, 03:53 PM
I would love to see an elky out there ,but where?good question!

PIT BULL
06-09-2011, 05:18 PM
So u explained to george how u n him made contact....... Tell me y u drove through me n u were under the white line maybe i was in ur line??? Lol

You just got in my way LOL. But you kept your car on the track, thats why you need to buy that Lazer on CL.

PIT BULL
06-09-2011, 05:24 PM
talk to you about your driving? ive been going to Riverhead for 20+ years every week watching every sat night and every enduro race i know what a good driver is and i can tell you one thing a good driver has the ability to drive around people not through them.... But whatever its all good keep turning people and keep talking like your gods gift to enduros because like the back of your benz says Comes around..... goes around

Its a effin enduro not NASSCAR And stop putting words in my mouth. You are in an argument all on your own. You no nothing about me and are clueless. Just go away you are making this thread less fun.I have more to do with 20 yrs of life then to spend it watching enduros. Maybe you should get a hobby.

primo
06-09-2011, 06:56 PM
Y u keep sayin i got to get another car.... My car is good enough its a STOCK car that y it might not be that fast but anyways after the race i go to come up to u and ur like get away dont talk to me like i did something wrong??

A69pizzoo
06-09-2011, 08:22 PM
This tread is getting old. Let's lock it. J.a.

unowho243
06-09-2011, 08:56 PM
How many trophies do i have considering i have 3 races under my belt i dont have any... wow you really are a cocky *******..... haha its all good tho keep getting your trophies ill continue with my many HOOBIES lol you really need to grow up my friend:wave:

PIT BULL
06-09-2011, 09:13 PM
Y u keep sayin i got to get another car.... My car is good enough its a STOCK car that y it might not be that fast but anyways after the race i go to come up to u and ur like get away dont talk to me like i did something wrong??

I thought you where gonna bust my balls as well. Sorry. The whole point of buying the lazer is to go faster thenyou are now. Its a stones throw away from where your at money wise. Im sure one of the guys would want your car for atleats $600. I will let you borrow my trailer if you need to.

Uno kindly please piss off. My whole point about th trophe remark was to point out your lacking of experience, you keep proving my points and ae making yourself look bad. Good luck next race. If you would like any advice on the track I would give it to you.

Yes Ant getting old but look at how many views it has. Its good for the sight. Kinda like a MB bringing more attention to the race. Its comerce in my eyes.lol

The Bullfather
06-09-2011, 09:54 PM
Spoons for everyone!!!!

agree to disagree.