PDA

View Full Version : Financial Issues Force Ryan Preece To Walk Away From Whelen Modiified Tour

ShawnCourchesne
06-07-2011, 07:36 PM
Financial Issues Force Ryan Preece To Walk Away From Competing On The NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour ( http://blogs.courant.com/autoracing/2011/06/financial-issues-force-ryan-pr.html)

limodmaniac
06-07-2011, 10:15 PM
1. Ryan will find a ride- he is too good to be off this tour. Last year the tour was missing Hirschman and Coby and they are back. Ryan will be back too. The tour is for the best and Ryan is one of the best.

2. If he doesn't have a ride by the Riverhead race, I may have to take out a loan and buy a modified. Doesn't Grigas have one for sale???

3. One of the greatest things for me about the modifieds is the families behind them - The Preece family is just another example of a great family behind a great driver - and they make a good strawberry shortcake too.

4. And one ride just opened up for Ryan if he wants it - go karts with 4th graders on Tuesday, June 21....

Bobby1717
06-09-2011, 07:56 AM
There are 4 or 5 rides right now that are probably "untouchable" everyone else is expendable.

It will be real intersting to see if any owner has the guts to make a driver change right now and put Preece in their car. I can list a lot of cars that he can make better right away.

MOD11RACER
06-09-2011, 12:08 PM
Everyone on the WMT should be looking over their shoulder including some big names on the Tour, because Ryan will make a lot of teams much better.

The Bullfather
06-09-2011, 02:22 PM
LIMod maybe rent a ride from a Riverhead Regular!!!! Some teams have more than one car, that are strong, motor and chassis wise! Plus you got guys who race on the tour near by with back up rides, if money is right, maybe you can pay the price!:)