PDA

View Full Version : All Trucked Up and Nowhere to Go? Come Race for FREE at Bethel!

Tracy87BB
06-12-2011, 10:59 AM
With yesterday's 4/6 cylinder truck enduro being rained out, it appears that the trucks have quite a bit of downtime before the next race. Don't let your trucks just sit...come on over to Bethel Motor Speedway on Saturday, June 25th and race for FREE!

We did not get enough trucks pre-registered to implement the three-race miniseries, so we are offering a different alternative for those of you who just want to get some laps under your wheels. We will give the trucks hot laps (practice) and a feature event (number of laps dependent on the number of trucks). Instead of offering a payout, we will waive the car/driver entry fee for each truck competing in the race. Here is your chance to get on our NEW pavement and run a great race for FREE.

If you have any questions, email me at tracy.chirico@bethelmotorspeedway.com, or call (845) 319-7908.

RacinRob
06-12-2011, 06:07 PM
Trucks added to riverhead 6/25

Tracy87BB
06-17-2011, 09:18 PM
With Riverhead's addition of the trucks to the schedule for June 25th, we are left with no choice but to cancel the race at Bethel. We do still have two other dates planned, so let me know if you're interested in running on July 23rd or August 20th. Good luck to everyone next Saturday at Riverhead!

Tracy87BB
07-12-2011, 10:54 PM
Any takers for the scheduled July 23rd race at Bethel? I'm trying to get a rough idea of potential count. You can reach me by phone, email, or PM here on the Jam. Thanks!

MACS 99
07-13-2011, 02:15 PM
TRACEY what about a super pro truck race at bethel for an off weekend?

Tracy87BB
07-13-2011, 03:38 PM
I just looked at the SPT schedule for the rest of the season, and our schedule at Bethel. I'm just not sure we could work it in time-wise, as the off dates for the SPT are nights when I have eight divisions already scheduled at Bethel. We have a strict 11 pm curfew at the speedway. If you think you can get enough people together, give me a call and we'll see if we can work something out.

Tracy87BB
07-20-2011, 02:26 PM
Unfortunately, I am once again forced to cancel this race because there simply hasn't been enough response. At this moment, there is still a 4/6 cylinder truck race on the schedule at Bethel for August 20th. Anyone up for it?

CJfilms
07-25-2011, 10:10 AM
Tracy, call my cell some time today if you can, I heard you were trying to reach me! 267-767-4923

Also, NEETS will be at Wall Sunday, August 7th, if any truck drivers want to race in the 50-lap TRUX race!