PDA

View Full Version : More races

Ace
06-12-2011, 05:35 PM
With the rainout yesterday and all the divisions having alot of Saturday's off still on the schedule hopefully the track would consider adding a race for the LM,BB,SPT and Legends.

Looking over the schedule with 3 divisions off on each one of these Saturday's,you could add them on these nights and still have 2 divisions off each night.

6/18 LM
6/25 Legends
7/2 SPT
7/9 BB

Just sayin!

Ace
06-12-2011, 05:44 PM
Just saw on BF's facebook that the Legends were added 6/25!

iamaranger
06-12-2011, 06:25 PM
keep them coming, most nights 4 divisions is a little skimpy.

legends are the easiest to add, they practically pay for themselves

Buckshot11
06-12-2011, 08:30 PM
Just saw on BF's facebook that the Legends were added 6/25!

:lol::lol::lol::):):)
:cheers::cheers::cheers:
:applause::applause::applause::applause:

Tommyj16
06-12-2011, 09:07 PM
hey don't forget the Fig-8's

Turbo
06-13-2011, 11:24 AM
spt added aug 20th :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: :applause::applause:

wouldnt mind another one :-B

Jeff T
06-14-2011, 11:19 PM
As per usual, the Late Models get no make up date for their show. Left out in the cold again....

Ka$h25
06-17-2011, 03:57 PM
And instead of being happy, someone always has to complain. So they rescheduled 3 of the 5 events and it's not enough. What ever they do is simply never enough for some people.

greggforce01
06-17-2011, 04:05 PM
Why not just plan a full schedule before the season starts and that way if there are rain outs, there will still be plenty of races? It sucks for some drivers if races are added here or there, what if they have a vacation scheduled? Then their shot at a championship is ruined (not like they get money for it or anything so maybe it doesn't matter anymore).

Ka$h25
06-17-2011, 04:41 PM
Why not just plan a full schedule before the season starts and that way if there are rain outs, there will still be plenty of races? It sucks for some drivers if races are added here or there, what if they have a vacation scheduled? Then their shot at a championship is ruined (not like they get money for it or anything so maybe it doesn't matter anymore).

You're right. And championships still matter a lot to most drivers. They also want to race though, I rarely hear many complaints about things like this.

rydogg97
06-18-2011, 08:51 PM
in reality with the car counts being what they are,there really is no reason that all divisions cant race EVERY week except on 'special event' nites.it would bring more spectators in because it would be a full show

Jeff T
06-19-2011, 07:25 AM
You can call my comment complaining if you wish, but the fact of the matter is the Late Models rarely, if ever, get make up dates. When you are running only 11, or 12 races in a season, that one race could very well make a difference in the championship outcome. In my opinion, if you are going to reschedule the support divisions, reschedule all of them, not just some of them. I'm glad the other divisions are getting their shot at another race, so it is only fair that the Late Models have the same opportunity.