PDA

View Full Version : Scoring Help

KennyWallace81
06-17-2011, 01:13 PM
The problem with not having any friends is that when you need help with something you are stuck. Well, I'm stuck. I can't find a scorer for the upcoming small car race and becuase I'm a little slow and don't have much personality, I'm sure I'll have a lot of trouble finding a friend in the next week or so.
So... if any of you know someone who will be coming to the track and would be willing to score for me, I'd be happy to pay their way in and even buy them a hot dog and a soda.

Kenny
wallace@drs-c3a.com

tbirdracer
06-17-2011, 02:26 PM
I am the wife of the 2ez driver and I certainly understand your dilemma. I would be more than happy to score count for you. Its been a few years since I've done it, but its like riding a bike.

Cat

KennyWallace81
06-17-2011, 02:40 PM
Thanks a bunch for being willing to help out. I'll look for you in the pits before the race:)

tbirdracer
06-19-2011, 09:34 PM
sure i asked and she said no way! but she wants to help ok with me!:applause: go the real kenny wallace

Philter39
06-19-2011, 11:18 PM
Kenny

Is Rusty Wallace too busy too help his brother out ?

KennyWallace81
06-20-2011, 08:05 AM
Not quite fair is it?? I mean I pushed Rusty to victory in the Bud Shoot Out some years back. You'd think he'd help me out. Maybe it was that other Kenny guy... I get us mixed up. it must have something to do with NEETS... Richard Petey thinking he's Richard Petty, me thinkng I'm Kenny Wallace the race car driver. Did I ever mention that I emcee'd the other Kenny's fan club meeting twice at Loudon (NHIS). It was kind of weird...Kenny Wallace emceeing for Kenny Wallace.