PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow night at The Hill!

CJfilms
06-17-2011, 05:03 PM
The time is almost here! Need a few questions answered?

Pits open: approx 3PM
ALL drivers must be in the pits by 5PM.

As we learned from the Small Car race (that was rained out), we have VERY limited parking. All cars will be parked, there will be no free-range parking. As cars arrive, if TWO drivers are there together with one set of tools, the other truck must park outside the pits. For instance, Bob & Eric Wink are racing....both cars will be pit-side, only one truck with tools...not both.

When drivers arrive, first thing to do is UNLOAD your car and park. Some people may have to share tools/equipment if late arrival.

Once you are parked, find us (Erin and/or Joe), we will be registering drivers and picking positions...some drivers still owe registration fees since they were on the waiting list and the original driver dropped out.... Get your transponders TO us or FROM us....a limited amount will be available for rent at the normal price. PLEASE NOTE: I asked EVERY driver who needed one based on previous rentals....if you DO NOT need one and you originally said you would, you will still have to pay the rental fee!

Get your equipment ready for the race...

Transponder check will be closer to 7PMish, announcements will be made over the PA system...

Following the transponder check, we will do our best to line up the cars IN THE PITS, so they are ready to hit the track IN ORDER.

The regular events will be held, LM & Mods, ONCE the first division running (usually Mods) has completed their feature, HEAD TO YOUR CAR! We are going to get the cars stages ASAP so there is no major down-time after the final event.....remember there is a curfew!!! If drivers drag their feet and we have to pull the plug because people are not ready.....then we all lose out.

Post-racing, top drivers will be tech'd as normal and EVERYONE ELSE should begin packing up and loading their cars.

ALL NORMAL NEETS RULES WILL APPLY!!!!! There will be no leniency since this is not a points race.....there's a +$1,000 purse up for grabs tomorrow night and any driver who does not pass tech will not be partaking in any of it..... Winner will receive $500 for this event.

Looking forward to seeing you all EARLY!!! Trust me here....you will want to be AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE....we are only going to have 10 or so parking spaces for the 27 cars.....so TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT parking is a must!!!

ThePill
06-17-2011, 06:34 PM
Joe, lately most Saturday nights the late models run their feature before the modified consi so I'd recommend getting ready to buckle up when the mod feature hits the track.

Erin C
06-18-2011, 11:38 AM
Thanks! I'll be sure to let Joe know in case he doesn't see this before we leave!