PDA

View Full Version : Kart-a-Rama Race 2 July 2 - 3

Kart-a-Rama
06-18-2011, 11:29 AM
Subject: Kart a Rama 2011 series has added Sr.Tag , Sr.Shifter, and Yamaha Sr. can classes to the Saturday Lineup. weights to be announced .
Greetings Karters , we are currently running a three race Karting series at the Mifflintown Airport complex in Mifflintown Pa. 2011 has marked the return of the JC Specialty's"Kart a Rama Series". From 1982 thru 1986 the series drew 300+ entries per event from eight surrounding states, Since then the Track and the entire 1/3 mile facility has been completely re paved and renovated. We are very optimistic this series will, after a 25 year absence be even bigger and better this time around . The first event has already been run this Memorial Day weekend May 28th and 29th. and recieved rave reviews. The next two events are scheduled for the 2nd and 3rd of July, and Labor Day weekend Sept 3rd and 4th . It is my hope that the above mentioned classes will support and become a part of this this "Open Tire" Karting event. We have included Tag Sr., Shifter, and YamahaSr.( Can) classes to our remaining summer events If you are interested in helping to attract entrys or looking for a great facillity at which to race. We would love to have you on board. Also all new this year are the Vintage Classes 2 Sr.classes are being offered 1956 - 1969 rear american fan cooled engine Karts, and 1970 - 1990 sidewinder style Karts sporting any 100cc single engine. A display area for "all karts vintage Trade and Show" will be set up in the all paved pit area . Please contact me and I will be happy to answer any questios you might have . Thank You.Johnny Strawser