PDA

View Full Version : what you think?

tbirdracer
06-19-2011, 09:29 PM
hey poppop, how did you like big diamond. did your car run good? talk to you later. ray

Poppop
06-20-2011, 05:20 AM
The car ran much better than I had expected and was still running at the end, thanks to my new Naftzinger engine and transmission. Thanks a lot for letting me use your scanner, it was a big help. I ran the full race but the last four or five laps I had a broken right front wheel. It's a miracle that it stayed together long enough to finish, and it was one of the reinforced ones too. I think a tenth place finish was OK for a new car and my first time at the track.:cheers:

Poppop

NeetsSpectator
06-20-2011, 09:36 AM
I had a broken right front wheel. It's a miracle that it stayed together long enough to finish, and it was one of the reinforced ones too.

Hanging by a thread would be the correct description.

Erin C
06-20-2011, 09:59 AM
WOW!!! Thank god it didn't fall off!

tbirdracer
06-20-2011, 12:57 PM
I am glad to help. my friends said if you came in they would have helped in any way. does this mean you be back to go again.

Poppop
06-20-2011, 01:35 PM
I have to check my schedule but probably yes. Of course I have to inspect all my wheels first. It could have been a disaster.:lol:

Poppop

glassmanjtf
06-21-2011, 07:11 PM
hey pop pop was nice to meet you a couple of weeks ago you probably dont remember me but i shook your hand when you were getting your car inspected you seem to be very well liked and just glad to meet you.

Poppop
06-21-2011, 08:18 PM
:lol:I forget names like I forget where I put my hearing aid but when we meet in a tangled pile of twisted up metal I never forget. Forgetting could be a good thing. Nice to meet you too if you need any help, parts etc, just ask. :lol:

Poppop