PDA

View Full Version : Nice Job By The Pick

nascar071
06-20-2011, 09:04 AM
Nice job by the Pick. He's got his act together this year. One question???................. How come nobody is bashing him for passing on the inside???::*-(

Golf Guy
06-20-2011, 11:15 AM
Yes great race and fun to watch. Thanks also for the pictures for my kids.

BIRDNUT
06-20-2011, 11:53 AM
Nice job by the Pick. He's got his act together this year. One question???................. How come nobody is bashing him for passing on the inside???::*-(

the reason hes not being bashed is he had all 4 wheels above the white line and ran both inside and outside groove not like the track pet runs which is bottom only

Golf Guy
06-20-2011, 12:04 PM
Hey birdnut how about at least congratulating Pick on the win- jeez. And the reason he had all 4 above the line is because Tommy gave him the room below to race and not chop him below the line. Now go take your hate to the Walkowiak bashing thread and leave this one alone.

TMAC
06-20-2011, 12:07 PM
SlickPick,congrats on your win,Tom,Sparkey and Carlton

nascar071
06-20-2011, 12:42 PM
Thanks Jim , That was my point exactly.;)

RacinRob
06-20-2011, 01:02 PM
congrats again pick, youre so fun to race with and you were a gentlemen moving my ill handling race car up ever so slightly without driving through me. Always a blast to race with you and Scott M.

RACENUT
06-20-2011, 11:29 PM
congrats slick pick great race you showed walkowiak how to pass someone for the lead w/o spinning them, to bad he didnt show you the same respect the first week. now from previous experience since you beat there favorite, the officials will be looking to find something on your car they can say is illegal. keep up the good work.