PDA

View Full Version : NEETS returns to Wall Stadium!!!!!

CJfilms
06-23-2011, 08:07 PM
http://www.neetsracing.com/press/2011/2011-06-23.htm

Poppop
06-23-2011, 09:58 PM
Is this going to be all NEETS rules or another open comp? I don't like getting my nose rubbed in it without a chance to even place. :D

Poppop

richardpetey
06-23-2011, 09:58 PM
FREE! FREE! FREE AT LAST..............................:applause:
UNCLE PETEY.......................................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Erin C
06-24-2011, 07:50 AM
Poppop...this is NEETS rules...I believe the one for the Turkey Derby is Open Comp but I will let Joe answer that because I was half asleep when he was telling me on his way home from the meeting :eek:

ParisiRacing44
06-24-2011, 10:37 AM
I'm sooo looking forward to it! Thanks guys for making it happen!

Danger83Ranger
06-29-2011, 05:54 PM
dont forget about new jerseys freakishly abnormal safety rules! lol:lol:

miller78
06-29-2011, 07:52 PM
yea that what sucks my firesuit is out of date now or i would love to race there btw how is everyone long time no see

Poppop
06-29-2011, 08:21 PM
I'm still showing up to play in the mud but you guys deserted me.:lol:

Poppop

richardpetey
06-29-2011, 09:13 PM
Sorry Thriller! But they only check your helmet and belts at Wall for dates........................:cheers:
UNCLE PETEY..............:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Cerberus_Racing
07-01-2011, 06:08 AM
Thanks Joe and Cliff for getting this done! Now I have to get my ass in gear and get the cage in the car. Count 1 new guy for the 4 Cyl class.

Erin C
07-01-2011, 07:57 AM
Hey Phil,

Very glad to see your excitement! Can you send me an email with your car#, contact info, and let me know if you have your own transponder or not?

Thanks!

clammer
07-01-2011, 12:14 PM
Sorry about Joe's Blackberry, I guess that's why I'm not getting any answers to my obviously stupid questions. So I'll just post them here!
I have a 4 cylinder that I race at Mountain and I also raced in the open comp w/ Neets last year at Mountain.
Do I need to install a plate under the driver seat or is that just for dirt.
Do I need to remove my windshield.
Does the ignition switch count as a fuel shutoff or do I need to install one.
Should my seatbelts be less that 2 years old. Mine are 2 1/2
Thanks!

Philter39
07-01-2011, 11:20 PM
I will not be at Wall. Will be away on vacation. Hope the event is a success. phil

richardpetey
07-02-2011, 09:20 AM
Mr Philter, will you be taking any DIRT roads to reach your vacation destination?.........................:confused:
Have fun, and as your favorite water truck operator sez: Don't forget to hydrate.....................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY..............................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Philter39
07-02-2011, 10:39 PM
Vacation destination is Denver ,CO and Yellowstone N.P WY.And also Carhenge in Alliance Nebraska.by way of 1965 Corvair. No water needed.

phil

ParisiRacing44
07-14-2011, 07:32 PM
When are we going to hear some details about the race coming up?? The race is only three weeks away and there isn't even an info page yet. How am I supposed to promote this to others or tell people to come and watch when we don't even know what time the race even starts? How is everyone going to get excited or involved in this race without any details or promotions??? The race is not even listed on the Wall website at all either! This happened last year also and the car counts suffered for it. Sorry, I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but I don't want to see our chance to race at Wall again squashed with low car counts because racers were not prepared to race in time or were unable to get everything they needed since there was not any info available to them until the last minute.

Maddawg
07-14-2011, 08:41 PM
Need Info !!!!!!!! hopefully my 417 will be back together in time, frame is good, now time for new motor, and temp. gauge, since old one is stuck after the meltdown at Grandview..

Philter39
07-14-2011, 10:27 PM
Maddawg did you melt any pistons ? My best meltdown holed 3 pistons. 1 lap short of the end.

richardpetey
07-14-2011, 11:05 PM
You won't make it to Wall if you keep bringing your car home in a Dawg-gie bag...............................:help:
If you miss the Wall enduro it will be a Dawg-gone shame..........................................:(
A no-show will put you in the Dawg-house with your adoring fans.......................:rolleyes:
If you do show up, you know its going to be a Dawg-fight....................................:D
Gotta be there, if you expect the show to go to the Dawgs...........................:p
UNCLE PETEY.........................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

ParisiRacing44
07-17-2011, 10:06 PM
OK, I see we are on the Wall Speedway schedule since my last posting but there is no race time listed on their schedule. But we still need NEETS info. Joe, I hope you can do it soon - thanks.
I know you probably have been working on it already, and I know it is easier said than done in getting all of it together. Sorry for my impatience.

Erin C
07-18-2011, 09:28 AM
Not sure what happened but Joe had the site updated with the event page last week...I checked and I dont see it updated either. He's looking into it...

CJfilms
07-18-2011, 09:29 AM
http://www.neetsracing.com/events/2011/8-7.htm

Sorry about that...I uploaded it all last week, however I realize that I forgot to upload the link to the main page....that or some link on the main page is now incorrect.....

ALSO, there is (SHOULD) be a link to Wall Rules FAQS in the rules section....no removal of windshields or installation of seat plate required!!!

richardpetey
07-18-2011, 07:20 PM
Please get that registration page up and running.............................:rolleyes:
Lets start promoting this race like you mean it.............:applause:
Post the NEETS purse, that'll bring'em outa the woodwork.............................:cheers:
If I can do anything to help let me know...................:help:
UNCLE PETEY............................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

CJfilms
07-18-2011, 09:48 PM
Petey.....all is up and running RIGHT now.....time to go LEFT!!!

Help? Know any of the old Riverhead favorites that want to come play with NEETS again? I haven't heard a peep from the other side of the iron toll curtain....even on the RH enduro forum......

Thanks!

310fig8
07-19-2011, 10:06 PM
Count the 310 in.

richardpetey
07-20-2011, 07:00 PM
It'll be good to see ya Wild Bill! Bring all your enduro friends from behind the toll curtain............................:cheers:
BTW........CONGRATS on your win at NES.......You dirt devil you..........................:applause:
UNCLE PETEY......................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

EnduroFromDE
07-24-2011, 10:34 AM
hmmmm i may MAY be bringing the blue(and red) deuce outa retirement n out on the high banks at the Jersey shore. I love Wall and always wanted to race there. so go ahead Joe and count me in. Not a guarantee yet but you can go ahead n pencil me in.

310fig8
07-25-2011, 06:04 AM
Thanks Uncle Petey. We need to scramble to get a new motor in the car as we blew up at NE yesterday. But we will be there hopefully.

Erin C
07-25-2011, 08:14 AM
Bill, do you need to rent a transponder? We're getting a tally of who needs one and who doesn't so we know how many to order...

310fig8
07-25-2011, 08:18 PM
No Erin I have a hard wired one in the car. I can get you the number if you need it. Thanks

Erin C
07-26-2011, 07:53 AM
I will take the number the day of the race for whomever is running the scoring computer. Thanks =]