PDA

View Full Version : NEETS Enduro Excitement Return to Asphalt! Wall Stadium!

CJfilms
06-23-2011, 08:13 PM
The Never Ending Enduro Excitement of NEETS Returns to Asphalt!
Story by:
Joe Cutri
June 23, 2011

Wall Stadium's new promoter Cliff Krause has welcomed the return of NEETS' "Asphalt" Enduro action back at Wall Stadium with open arms! It has been nearly two years since the Turkey Derby Enduro in 2009 that closed out the racing season for both the Speedway and the Series.

2010 proved that once again the NEETS Series would call Grandview Speedway and dirt racing home once again until the late season "Open Comp Enduro" at Sundance Vacations Speedway. Since that event, drivers and series officials have been searching for an asphalt track to hold more enduro events. Wall Stadium received management make over in early 2011 and the path back to asphalt racing was literally "paved"!

Although late in the season, the NEETS Series is proud to announce three asphalt enduros will be held back at the famous Wall Stadium in the later part of the 2011 season. In an attempt to attract cars, the rulebooks that are currently in effect will be used for these events, no new rules will be created for these three races this season. ...If you're car is NEETS Legal at Grandview Speedway...it should be able to run at Wall Stadium without any problem!

Sponsorship opportunities are greater than ever as the Series is now spanning two speedways and two states! A target sponsor for this first event will be sought out to offer a high-paying purse for the inaugural race. Event information pages will be created shortly, pre-registration is considered open and highly recommended! The enduros will be transponder scored, so please let us know when you pre-register is you will need to rent a transponder scoring unit!

These events will be exhibition style events! No points will be accumulated for this season, but any driver who participates at a Wall Stadium enduro hosted by NEETS will be recognized at the annual NEETS award banquet in November.

Promoters Cliff Krause and Joe Cutri are pleased to announce that these exhibition events may pave the way for future NEETS enduro action in 2012! Participation is a must if you want to see the action continue beyond this season!

Event dates are as follows:
Sunday August 7th, Sunday October 23rd and Sunday November 27th

BigRed99
06-27-2011, 08:28 PM
How much $ to register? Definitely interested:D

CJfilms
07-06-2011, 10:11 AM
Hi Dale....send me an email I'll go over it with you there....I'm still working on getting the event info together so I can upload the info page...joe@neetsracing.com