PDA

View Full Version : Grand Duro

ThePill
07-18-2011, 04:01 PM
I just saw that the slingers have cancelled for sunday. Does that mean the small cars will be running at 1pm instead of 2ish?

punchy
07-18-2011, 05:06 PM
How about having a ladies race????????

69racing
07-18-2011, 06:46 PM
I think starting @ 1pm would be fine. Everyone will already be there. And there should be a ladies race if possible now that it is only the small car & big car divisions.

CJfilms
07-18-2011, 09:50 PM
No Slingers....will be posting about that shortly...

Ladies race? I like the idea...especially with no Vintage Mods or Slingers, however it's a little late to call everyone together.....kind of.....Bring it up to the track Punchy....we'll try to work something out!

punchy
07-19-2011, 06:10 PM
well you might be switching the date now anyway. I can run for my car easily if needed! BTW havent gotten a message from you Joe, did you leave me out? sheesh lol

69racing
07-20-2011, 06:49 AM
Well, looks like we are keeping the race date this Sunday. Joe deleted the thread (forum nazi II...lol) and said change of weather for reason. I'm happy we are keeping the same date...didnt see much change in the weather temp for Sunday though.

What is the start time since the slingers aren't running? Can we start at 1?

Since Joe and I'm sure many others are concerned too about the heat and running 150 laps, can/will the enduros be shortened to 100 laps?

CJfilms
07-20-2011, 08:22 AM
I'll put the full race details in a new thread, but I decided to keep it as the temps changed from 97 on sunday to now 83.....its still hot, but that 10+ degree change does help.

Punchy, you were asking about the ladies race...NO MESSAGE FOR YOU!!! just kidding!

I sent out a few facebook messages to about 5 girls...i have only heard back from 2 so far.......we need 5 to be able to pull this off....

If Punchy, Linsey, Steph K, Steph R, Heather, Rikki and Katie are ready to go....we can do this!

Philter39
07-20-2011, 10:23 PM
I will answer for Linsey. She would run the ladies race if her car is okay after 150 laps.Linsey is due to put the wrecking balll away for a week. My car will not be there. phil

CJfilms
07-23-2011, 11:03 PM
I sure do hope to see her make it to the end!!! Good luck Linsey!!!