PDA

View Full Version : Keep in your thoughts...

STU
07-22-2011, 06:51 PM
My wife Lynda, she was at the shore on thursday and had a fight with an oversized wave. Well, the wave won. We will know more on Monday after the MRI, but it looks like a torn ACL. Don't know if I will be there Sunday, if not, good luck to all.
Cory

Poppop
07-22-2011, 07:58 PM
Those waves are one of the ways Mother Nature lets us know how insignificant we are. Hope it's not too bad. Best wishes for a quick recovery.

Poppop

CJfilms
07-23-2011, 11:29 PM
I've got a great idea Cory! Hoist her leg up, pour her some Firewater and leave the rest of the bottle in reach...then come on down and play in the heat!!!

....oh wait, that won't work....By the time you would get everything set up for her, you'd be sending me a picture of you with your feet up saying "Oh boy, it's getting hot inside my air conditioned room today Joe!"

LOL!!!! But seriously, I' hope she's ok....let us know if there is anything we can do to cheer her up! How about a 40-lap 40-car enduro around your house? I can make it happen!!!! !!! !!! !!!

STU
07-24-2011, 07:56 PM
Not a bad idea, a race around my house. Harry's U-Pull-It is ony 2 blocks down the street from me. The teams can go and get all the stuff they need. lol
Anyway, we know that nothing is broken, but the MRI tomorrow will tell us if anything is torn or not in her knee (keep your fingers crossed). Hope all wen't well today for all the teams. Sux that we couldn't be there but life goes on. I'll keep you guys up to date on her knee and hopefully we will both be there for the August race without crutches.
See you then
Cory and Lynda

STU
07-25-2011, 07:58 PM
Well we came back from the MRI, not good. She tore her ACL and a few other things in her knee. So she will be on the sidelines for a few weeks at least. Her facebook name is Lynda Stu so if anyone wants to drop her a line, she can use some cheering up.
Thanks
Cory