NeetsSpectator
07-31-2011, 08:36 PM
Lindsey Rummel's new logo.

Erin C
08-01-2011, 08:02 AM
WRECKINGBALL!! hahaha! nice! :D

RookieRummel
08-04-2011, 09:16 AM
How the?! What? How did you get your hands on a picture of me? JOE!!! I'll find you! It was when I had Phil's seat cover wasn't it? AHHAHHAHHHH your sneaky! paparazzi at the racetrack. . .

Neetspectator -thank you for your battery for my in car camera last race, nice to know I have technical support from my friends at grandview. This time I'll charge the battery AND put it in the camera the right way.

I am so flippin' excited about Sunday at Wall, can't contain myself! Hope to see a lot of you guys out there - make the trip and turn some fast laps on asphalt - come on, we'll have fun!

-Wrecking Ball

Philter39
08-08-2011, 10:43 PM
Pyle tells me Linsey had fun at Wall. phil

NeetsSpectator
08-08-2011, 11:11 PM
Pyle tells me Linsey had fun at Wall. phil

I would say so.

RookieRummel
08-09-2011, 12:48 PM
WELCOME HOME PHIL!!! MISSED YA! :p

Wall Stadium was a blast! It was fun to run on a different track and loved that I didn't have to try to survive the first 20 doin' 20 -

GREAT PHOTO! Would love to get the video of that race - not sure which angle was best - in car, back of car, or from the trailer - either way its been documented. :) Thanks again.

See ya at the next one!

KennyWallace81
08-09-2011, 02:03 PM
I'm just glad that I got to race against Rob instead of the Wreckin' Ball in the little car race. She was flying out there in the ladies race:wave: I'm going to have to check the MyLaps site to see who was faster.

richardpetey
08-09-2011, 02:59 PM
Congrats to Linsey and Kenny (The Real Wallace), both did a fine job...................:applause:
Wasn't asphalt racing SO MUCH FUN, you didn't have to clean part of the race track off your cars to see what ya wrecked.............;)
UNCLE PETEY...............................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

RookieRummel
08-09-2011, 03:03 PM
Kenny and others -

:wave: You are cordially invited to view my laps, over and over and over!

Just remember - I have much more open track in the ladies races - lets me run my line almost everytime.

Kenny - great job yourself - I don't know how anyone survived 100 laps, let alone the small cars driving in both races - if they did they are 20 lbs lighter from sweating so much.

KennyWallace81
08-09-2011, 03:34 PM
Uncle Petey - I really do enjoy asphalt. I just don't always have the opportunity to race on it. The only down side was that the pits are WAY hotter on asphalt than dirt.

Wrecking Ball - I was pretty woozy after getting out of the car and I really tried to stay hydrated before and during the race. I was with Uncle Petey in the trailer after the race and he looked almost as bad as I did:p