PDA

View Full Version : Wall Stadium this Sunday!!!!

CJfilms
08-01-2011, 08:43 AM
The time is finally here! We have less than a week to go....but wait...where is everyone???

Time to register!!!! erinc@neetsracing.com

We NEED to get people on this list ASAP. If nothing changes between now and Wednesday, we will NOT have transponders....worse yet, we may not have a race!!! They are not going to open the doors for a handful of drivers...again...

Poppop
08-01-2011, 10:40 AM
:wave:I would like to support NEETS at Wall but I have family commitments on Saturday and Sunday that have priority. I may be able to get to the next one if there is one.:cheers:

Poppop

Erin C
08-01-2011, 11:37 AM
ALSO!!! For those attending....no open toed shoes or shorts in the pits!!!!

richardpetey
08-01-2011, 03:34 PM
I got my Wall car outa mothballs and went F/S racing at the famed 1/3 mile banked paperclip on Saturday........................:rolleyes:
Of course, I spent all the time allotted to practice in tech...........sometimes I don't like being Uncle Petey..............:disgusted
But, they had two F/S features that night so I had about 50 laps to play with the car...............:cool:
During the 1st feature, I had so much fun running this venue, even starting from the back of the pack with an ill handling car...............................:D
Anybody in the NEETS family who has not raced a high-banked track should get out on August 7th and experience racing at Wall Stadium................................:applause:
SEE YOU THERE............................................. ..:cheers:
UNCLE PETEY..................................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

KennyWallace81
08-02-2011, 01:34 PM
I raced my 4 cyl. twice at Wall with NEETS. It's one of those tracks that you have to race at least try once. I had a great time. Why not make this the week to try it.

Maddawg
08-03-2011, 05:06 PM
Hoping to Run w/yas at wall, might take offf work Fri, and do an all nighter to get my 417 ready, HOPE to see every one there
Maddawg

ParisiRacing44
08-03-2011, 10:04 PM
I hope to see everyone out at Wall Speedway this Sunday!! I'm telling you - you don't want to miss this one! I raced at Wall two years ago with NEETS and have been looking forward to it ever since! It is totally worth it. Have you heard of anyone say that it is not awesome racing there?? Don't miss it.

RookieRummel
08-04-2011, 09:23 AM
Rob Pyle will be there in the 29b and I will be racing in the ladies race if any other girls show up - can I just rage around for 25 laps if there are no other girls - I promise it'll be entertaining! :)

Keep it in mind. . .

Wrecking Ball

KennyWallace81
08-04-2011, 10:29 AM
Hey Wrecking Ball,
Maybe they could leave some of the dead cars out from the big car race so you can something to hit:wave:

STU
08-06-2011, 06:50 PM
Good luck to all tomorrow! Wish we could be there but the wife is still hurting with her torn ACL. Hope you all have a great day be safe.

Cory and Lynda
Ebay' s "Lyndas cluttered closet"