PDA

View Full Version : Steve Fox and Universe Racing Set for Pocono ARCA 125

LongIslandJam
08-02-2011, 10:13 PM
Berwick, PA (August 2, 2011)- The hard work in the garage is a thing of the past and the #50 Universe Towing/FireHouse Dodge Charger that Steve Fox of Hazelton, PA competes with in the ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards is ready to hit the tri oval at Pocono International Raceway in the Pennsylvania ARCA 125 this Saturday.

Just weeks ago, it was announced that Fox’s car was not ready for the first Pocono event and he ended up piloting a machine owned by Wayne Peterson. The track time that day was crucial for Fox and he’s more than excited about the 125-mile event coming this weekend.

“To say I’m excited about this race is an understatement”, noted Fox. “We’ve spent so much time preparing the car for this race since the beginning of the season and I’m very happy where we’re at right now”.

He continued, “The car has been gone over multiple times by the great crew of guys that we have at Universe Racing, we’ve repaired damage, updated the nose and threw a good setup underneath the car- we’ll be fine come Saturday”.

Despite not running the Universe Racing entry in the first Pocono event, Fox is thrilled with the support that the team has heading into this weekend.

“Our sponsors and supports stood behind us, which I feel is terrific. They are all great to us and I’m very happy to be carrying decals showing the latest FireHouse album, called “Full Circle”. Those guys have been awesome to work with over the last two years with and even my 20 year old son thinks they’re albums rock”.

Menards Pole Qualifying is set to kick off at 5:40 PM EST and the green flag is scheduled to drop for the ARCA Pennsylvania 125 at 3:00 PM EST on Saturday. The race will be aired live on SPEED.

For more information on Steve Fox and all of his usual team supporters, including Universe Towing and Autobody, FireHouse, Valve Tech Sales LLC, Tri State Towing Equipment, Himmer Graphics, Weigand Combat Handguns, Alex’s Lemonade Stand, G-Force Racing Products, Keenan Auto Group, Road Scholar Transport, Long Island Skydiving, Wentz Auto Body & Sales and StockCar Racing Experience at Pocono Raceway, please visit www.universeracing.net

Sponsorship and marketing opportunities can be directed to Tyler Jett Motorsports Marketing at www.tylerjett.com.