PDA

View Full Version : Scoring at Wall!

CJfilms
08-04-2011, 06:11 PM
We will not have transponders as originally planned....

We pushed the limits as far as we could go, but we could not rent just 5 units, therefore, IF you know someone who has a unit....borrow it!!! IF you have a spare unit....bring it!!!

Thank you all for letting us know that you would need one, however we just can't get them with this low of a count....

RookieRummel
08-04-2011, 06:34 PM
My transponder will be available for the Big or Small car race - I could try to find Phil's for Sunday also if needed. Contact me if needed.

Sounds like chances for a ladies race are slim to none . . . . I'm still going. Wonder what would happen if I just went out on the track and took my ten minutes. . . :confused:

clammer
08-04-2011, 08:27 PM
My transponder will be available for the Big or Small car race - I could try to find Phil's for Sunday also if needed. Contact me if needed.

I'll borrow it if possible. 00 4 cylinder.Thanks, Howard

Joe, if we don't get one, how do you score?

Poppop
08-04-2011, 08:40 PM

Sounds like chances for a ladies race are slim to none . . . . I'm still going. Wonder what would happen if I just went out on the track and took my ten minutes. . . :confused:

Just run the 4 cyl. race, you do it in the dirt all the time.

Poppop

Erin C
08-05-2011, 07:59 AM
we will do our best to make sure everyone has one...there should be no problem since so few were actually needed...we just have to take ourselves back to when our moms used to lecture us on sharing :p

RookieRummel
08-05-2011, 08:34 PM
Going down with Rob Pyle and his buddy Ricky, not taking the Mazda - was gonna race the 29b chevy cav.

But now you got me thinkin' - I can drive the truck and trailer . . . :rolleyes: . . . and I have a GPS. Maybe. . . just maybe.

Howard - You got my transponder for the 4 cyl. race - I'll have it charged, ready to go. Anyone else? Let me know asap b/c I'll have to search for Phil's and get it charged.

Wrecking Ball

Poppop
08-06-2011, 05:08 AM
:wave:Just keep it in mind that the Cavalier will probably need tires to go back out for a second race.:cheers:

Poppop

RookieRummel
08-06-2011, 04:29 PM
Tried to find Phil's transponder to charge and bring it for tomorrow but failed. Looked everwhere.

Howard 00 You will get mine. All ready to go.

WB