PDA

View Full Version : Working our way to the end of '11!

CJfilms
08-10-2011, 10:34 AM
Yeah it is getting close to the end of the season...only three more points races at Grandview...time flies when you're having fun!

So, we have a few of the regulatory events we need to get ready for!

First and foremost, the Top 6 in each division MUST be in the pits by 9 AM at the next event...we take the top 6 and tear down and dig deep every year at the 6th race...so pay attention to Rick's posts about what you will need to bring and what you should be ready for...no surprises.

Secondly, banquet time is approaching!!! November 12th will be here before you know it!!!!
Grab your tickets now! This place holds 200 people...LET'S FILL IT!!!! Check out the banquet info page for more details and remember, free beer, win and soda all night!!!
http://www.neetsracing.com/events/2011/2011banquet.htm

Also, grab your NEETS t-shirts ASAP!!! We're down to only 30 or so left and won't be re-ordering until next season!!!

Finally, rules meeting time is just around the corner too! Usually we have the rules meeting shortly after the banquet so we can arrange everything for the following season early! This year I want to put a little twist on it......

WHERE can we meet up and hold this meeting to attract the MOST amount of drivers?
I've always gone somewhere cheap for the day and we either made a bunch of homemade food or bought pizzas.....YOU DECIDE....let me know some ideas, post them here, let everyone discuss it....just keep in mind it should be quite central for most of the drivers...

This rules meeting will be encompassing much more than just the regular discussions, we will be including asphalt rules and regulations as Wall Speedway is welcoming NEETS to race there in 2012... Whether it happens or not, it is quite early, we want a solid set of rules to use...

As was discussed before, when it comes down to it, the rules are the rules...bring your suggestions to the meeting along with a notepad!

Looking forward to the Mutha! This season should go out with a bang and we have some rather interesting ideas for next season...starting BIG!

So....
Grab a t-shirt if you still need one...
Get your banquet tickets EARLY!!! They will be available at the next event! Family, friends, drivers, crew and spectators are all welcome!
Get your ideas together for the 2012 rule books...

glassmanjtf
08-10-2011, 05:33 PM
where can we get neets t shirts i would like a couple

Philter39
08-10-2011, 10:02 PM
At the NEETS store in The Plaza at King of Prussia. On the 4th floor. phil

CJfilms
08-12-2011, 08:49 AM
LOL!!!!

Next time you come up to register Joe, we'll have them for you then! Sized L-2XL ONLY!!!

Can't wait to order new shirts for next season!!!

glassmanjtf
08-12-2011, 04:51 PM
thanks Joe will you have any videos fron july 24

LOL!!!!

Next time you come up to register Joe, we'll have them for you then! Sized L-2XL ONLY!!!

Can't wait to order new shirts for next season!!!

glassmanjtf
08-13-2011, 08:23 PM
Do you have pics of the shirts so I know how many I need

AK17
08-13-2011, 10:19 PM
Top 6 to be in the pits by 9:00 AM?!
Since I usually work on my car the night before the race, this will not allow me enough time to remove the supercharger from my Dodge Shadow and make it to Grandview on time!:lol:

Poppop
08-14-2011, 09:49 AM
:cool:Just leave it covered with mud and nobody will notice.:wave:

Poppop

Sgracing
08-15-2011, 09:47 PM
I need a large and and I double xl. Shawn

glassmanjtf
08-16-2011, 05:22 PM
At the NEETS store in The Plaza at King of Prussia. On the 4th floor. phil

found some really cool stuff there a beer coozie and a beach towel cool shades and a sense of humor you go shop there !!