PDA

View Full Version : Team's

Easy E
08-10-2011, 05:57 PM
Hey Joe when are the teams going to be on the site?? Don't know who's on what team.

Philter39
08-10-2011, 10:16 PM
Pyle Linsey and Phil are a team. phil

CJfilms
08-12-2011, 08:57 AM
Due to a lack of ......well, help....I'm probably not going to go the full route I did last year and create logos and such....

It seems that last year I had to make them up out of my own thoughts of what it should look like and what it should be and it took a LOT of time up....I may still work something out, but I may just create a break-down of the teams page.....

To be clear...I have it posted on the Team page that says, please submit....etc, etc, TEAM LOGO, etc, etc... I received no team logos at all this season and no suggestions.....there were a few people that were really happy last year and a few upset, so I'm not going to make some and not all.... Team Skook's logo can remain unchanged from last season! As well as, RPM's!!!

Phil, I'm going to have to do some hunting...I don't recall seeing an email saying you wanted to create that team.....can you resend me your info...team name and such?

NeetsSpectator
08-12-2011, 09:31 AM
Phil, I'm going to have to do some hunting...I don't recall seeing an email saying you wanted to create that team.....can you resend me your info...team name and such?

Team Wrecking ball.

Here's the logo.

Philter39
08-12-2011, 11:30 PM
Logos are not needed in my brain. I sent way back when snow was on the ground. Team LPR squared
with a little 2 not the word squared. Stands for PL, RP, & LR . 2 L's 2 P's 2 R's in our 1st and last names. We are not doing well as a point getting team but we are having fun. phil