PDA

View Full Version : Hello there from somewhere out here!

mcstockcar
08-19-2011, 09:13 PM
I sold my enduro last year and built a new one and never raced it. I miss NEETS racing in the dirt but now its time to reclaim my car and try a lil asphalt racing. The guy who bought it ran it once at NES and parked it. He informed me he wants to sell it... I just cant stay away from driving in circles after going back to straight lines!
Hey Petey..maybe give me some pointers??? I know..... the lil pedal on the right goes to the floor, steering wheel turns left..go straight and repeat! If all goes well ill be at oct 23rds race. Just one question...can I use the 4 speed at Wall?:wave:

richardpetey
08-19-2011, 11:45 PM
Welcome back Jack! If you liked going straight on pavement your gonna love the "bend at the end"......................;)
You don't have to spend hours washing the grandview off your car just to find out "what broke".............................:rolleyes:
You can actually SEE the racetrack and feel what the car is doing, no mudpies or "soup of the day" whacking you in the helmet.........................................:ap plause:
NEETS rules do not prohibit the use of a manual transmission and get rid of those knobby tires you'll need a set of "Italian racing tires" better known as Baldini"s..................................:lol:
See ya soon, any questions call......................908-813-011_
UNCLE PETEY.........................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

mcstockcar
08-20-2011, 10:24 AM
Your a trip Petey! When they go flat, do they go "whop whop whop"?:lol:

richardpetey
08-21-2011, 10:06 AM
Nope! My tires are from the 50's and 60"s they sound like Do-Wop...................................:rolleyes:
I have a good Polish racing trans. for ya: It has 1 speed foward and 5 reverse speeds.........in case you get spun 180.......................;)
UNCLE PETEY.....................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

mcstockcar
08-21-2011, 07:49 PM
with no mud...there shouldnt be no spinning.....unless your drunk and laying in bed!:lol:

richardpetey
08-21-2011, 08:58 PM
You got mud in your bed?..............................:confused:
Gotta lotta dust on a paved track...............which is just mud with the juice squeezes out of it..........................:rolleyes:
UNCLE PETEY.......................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: