PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

mcstockcar
08-19-2011, 09:34 PM
Ok ... I cant stay away...I got the chance to buy my cutlass(1971) back. I miss the NEETS crew and keep getting the bug to eat some more dirt.:drool: I had a blast last year but had to sell my cars becuse it was too expensive to run 2 racecars with the Obama plan and the speculators with the fuel costs.:( I went drag racing and are having fun. A setback at the end of last year drag racing cost me $5500 to rebuild my motor when it ate a lifter.(yum) So something had to give. Before i venture out to Grandveiw I would like to try racing at Wall....yes asphalt Petey! Besides the car is clean now and no mud will end up on Wall stadiums track. I had a blast racing with you guys and gals! I learned alot and I got schooled a few times too! :lol: I watch all the videos NEETS spectator posts and get the urge to go in circles like my dog chasing his tail!:lol: Oh..rite ..Rotties dont have tails!:-B

Poppop
08-20-2011, 05:07 AM
Give em hell Jack, the more the merrier.:applause:

Poppop

RookieRummel
08-22-2011, 10:39 AM
It's been described as a sickness, a disease, an addiction. . . among other things - but one thing we all know is that we can't get enough.

Get to Wall - it'll knock your socks off. :applause:

Welcome back - see ya at the races! :wave:

Philter39
08-22-2011, 09:03 PM
I still have not had enough enduro races. Started 1986 24,000 laps and still having fun.. phil

mcstockcar
08-23-2011, 09:47 PM
It seems anything with 4 wheels ends up as a additicion!