PDA

View Full Version : I Love America Night

T_BONE
08-21-2011, 12:54 PM
It's ironic that on "I Love America Night" we can't hear the National Anthem in the pits.
From what I understand, it's two different systems. I know there are a ton of smart people in the pits, maybe someone could volunteer their time to fix this problem or maybe we could take up a collection in the pits to pay to fix it. Does anybody have any ideas or suggestions?

greggforce01
08-21-2011, 02:21 PM
take up a collection? are you kidding me? the track rakes in so much money and pays out nothing and you expect people in the pits to chip in? hahaha a lot of things at the track need to be fixed including the bathrooms, the officials the speakers...

chevycraft
08-22-2011, 09:24 AM
How about maybe some security guards ........or maybe just a zoo keeper !!!!:mad:

T_BONE
08-22-2011, 02:37 PM
AFTER SAT NITE YOU MITE BE RIGHT ABOUT THE ZOO KEPPER! lol

avenger21
08-22-2011, 06:43 PM
What i hope to see happen is someone get suspended for the fighting at the track. No action is ever being taken out on official favorites people come to race because they enjoy it but they get jerked around because there not liked at the track for how good they are! Come on riverhead why keep letting this happen this is why their arent alot of cars out their on the track everyweek

modified_fan
08-23-2011, 07:26 AM
Saturday's fireworks in the pits were much more entertaining than those trackside. Why mess with a good thing with silly ole suspensions?

BleachrCreature
08-23-2011, 11:24 AM
What i hope to see happen is someone get suspended for the fighting at the track.

I agree!

The 81,20 and 58 have been suspended in the past 2 years, someone should be suspended for fighting this past week! The cops were even called! Let me guess the officials didn't see it.:mad:

Turbo
08-23-2011, 11:26 AM
They would only suspend those pesky Turbushs'. Those rascals arent even allowed to yell at a fierce competitor face to face, like last years yelling match with the 36 charger team. If only there were a fist thrown, maybe hair pulled or maybe the great Chris "cranberry kid" turbush had tackled a competitor maybe he wouldnt have been suspended that one week that he had gotten. (originally it was 2 weeks when first gotten the letter) Or maybe it was because no official had seen it?? Can we please get a explanation of what it takes for a suspension and fighting, cause maybe we can sell some tickets for these fighting matches we have been seeing.... like the lehmens vs comiskeys exhibition fight we seen last year that happened right off the ramp last year. (im sorry there has been suspensions with the 58 fig 8 team and 20 mod team for the burnout on the ramp, dont mean it like its only to us)

BleachrCreature
08-23-2011, 11:55 AM
Turbo let's not forget the Solomito's and Young last year when Young was in the pits, his car was surrounded, ppl kicking his car, swinging at him,him taching the motor. I thought for sure someone was going to be run over. Don't think anyone got suspended for that!:disgusted

That's 2 years in a row that they've had problems with different drivers, wonder who it will be next year?:mad:

attituderacing
08-23-2011, 01:06 PM
So when someone lays their hands on you and attacks you when you walk by, your just supose to stand there. I got it. Don't be a hater!

Ace
08-23-2011, 01:25 PM
I agree!

Let me guess the officials didn't see it.:mad:

They didn't see our incident last year to suspend us! Oh that's right there NEVER was a incident to see! UNREAL!

MSK27
08-23-2011, 02:19 PM
Aren't we getting a little off subject here folks?This thread was started because we can't hear the Star Spangled Banner in the pits!

avenger21
08-23-2011, 03:34 PM
. People can fight at the track but the 81 and 8 dynamite dan get suspended for "yelling" when there wasn't even yelling. Its ridiculous that fights can happen right infront of the officials faces and nothing is to be done about it. No offense to the solomitos or the fortins but whoever throws the first punch should be suspended and everyone is tired of nothing ever being done but 81 and 8 got suspended for no officials being around but from hear say that wasn't even true. If i were them i would be upset to.... but its okay the 88 showed them when he won that week chris turbush was suspended and won in the 81 charger. Sad but true.

T_BONE
08-23-2011, 04:05 PM
I just want to hear the national anthem someone tell me how to fix it and i will do it myself.

mbgolfer
08-23-2011, 04:34 PM
I just want to hear the national anthem someone tell me how to fix it and i will do it myself.

Well, if everyone would sing it, like they are suppose to, you would hear it in Montauk!;)

mbgolfer
08-23-2011, 04:38 PM
Well, if everyone would sing it, like they are suppose to, you would hear it in Montauk!;)

P.S. That's one problem with this country, we don't ever honor were we live!:wave:

DOR 58 FIGURE 8
08-23-2011, 11:56 PM
BleachrCreature, who are you talking about? Solomito's?? Well, maybe that's because Solomito's have more fans then Young? Maybe it was people who knew Young did Solomito's Wrong?? Fortin and his cars have chased all the modified to run else where, because they have problems with someone every week!! Watch fortin's cars next week cause that's always a soap oprer!!

But getting back on the subject, they should have The National Anthem playing in the pits for everyone to hear!!! Maybe it would remind us all were all from the same Nation!!

RACENUT
08-24-2011, 12:15 AM
t bone maybe you should walk up to the stands when they play the national anthem.

MSK27
08-24-2011, 09:11 AM
t bone maybe you should walk up to the stands when they play the national anthem.

Thats silly.Why would you have to leave the pits to hear the National Anthem?You should be able to hear it everywhere on the grounds!

Bumpus
08-24-2011, 04:40 PM
Thats silly.Why would you have to leave the pits to hear the National Anthem?You should be able to hear it everywhere on the grounds!

So true. there has to be someone who's able to wire it up easily.

Dave A
08-24-2011, 09:42 PM
please fix the pa system!!! In the grandstands you CAN NOT hear the announcer, even on caution laps! its so important to the fans to know what he says, makes for better racing,and whats going on.. Bob Finan is VERY good at what he does, so it should be without question,. that he is heard!! and as far as the national anthem that should be heard in the pits and at applebees!