PDA

View Full Version : sunday

glassmanjtf
08-25-2011, 07:18 PM
lets race sunday its always a little sloppy any way see who can handle the mud all day !!

Sgracing
08-25-2011, 08:06 PM
if my car was ready i would run. coming from nc i know how to drive in a hurricane

Maddawg
08-25-2011, 08:48 PM
I still got my super swampers mounted from the old pagoda races, just got to air them up and bolt them on :cheers::confused::help:

Danger83Ranger
08-25-2011, 09:14 PM
there is no way anybody is racing sunday, just cancel now lol

Poppop
08-26-2011, 06:40 AM
I agree with Danger, call it off now so we can relax this weekend. It's such a pain to get help and baby sitters all lined up and then just say "never mind". Come on Joe, make it official.:help:

Poppop

Maddawg
08-26-2011, 08:08 AM
gonna build a snorkel system for the air cleaner , to get it above the roof :lol:

ThePill
08-26-2011, 08:56 AM
Cancel now. The forecast looks grim and for all of our racers coming from Jersey they have more important things to worry about than getting to and from the track on Sunday. If the storm moves out so be it I don't think anyone would be that upset.

Erin C
08-26-2011, 09:06 AM
it is cancelled...and it is not as simple as us just making the call, we've had a call out to them since Tuesday waiting for a call back with a definite don't run/or lets not cancel yet, we have to work with the owners so we can all be on the same page...it looks bad on our part if we do things without them when we are supposed to be working together and not against eachother.

I just want you to be aware that we have been concerned for everyone's well being since we first heard the hurricane was coming our way and we did make every effort to try to give as much notice as possible for everyone. In a perfect world we would have cancelled on Tuesday.

everyone stay safe, tie down anything outside, and have a hurricane party!

:) :cheers:

richardpetey
08-26-2011, 11:55 AM
Not even the famous "MUD MASTER" K. Rodgers and his cosmetically challenged "MOISTURE MACHINE" can make the water get under your helmet like Irene........................................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY.............................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: