PDA

View Full Version : Race is cancelled!!!

CJfilms
08-26-2011, 08:56 AM
Just got off the phone with Tina Rogers, storm looks to be moving in faster than previously expected....

As I stated in my last post, I don't want people to come from hundreds of miles away only to have to drive home in torrential rains and floods...

Rain date is pending!!! I'm waiting to hear back from Kenny to get a positive yes or no about it, however I won't have a definite yes or no until I hear back....ASSUME it will be SEPTEMBER 4th....NEXT SUNDAY...

Erin C
08-26-2011, 09:12 AM
PLEASE spread the word to people who do not check the forums/facebook often! We will be sending out texts/making phone calls as well!

punchy
08-27-2011, 01:04 PM
When would you know if its next Sunday? Alot of people may have made plans for Labor Day weekend

Erin C
08-30-2011, 11:08 AM
The race cancelled due to the hurricane will NOT be rescheduled to this Sunday. We will make every effort to make up this race or add in another double points race. Please keep your eyes out for more details as we get them.

Poppop
08-30-2011, 02:06 PM
:help:Looks like I'll be giving Bridgeport a try on the 9th. then. I don't want to go to Diamond and run with the big cars, there just too heavy for my little Cavalier.:cheers:

Poppop

glassmanjtf
08-30-2011, 06:27 PM
I dont nkow why we didn't race sunday maddawg was there ready to go !!

CJfilms
08-30-2011, 09:55 PM
I will be posting up a full story on the site tomorrow with all the details and plans for the remainder of the season....as of now, there aretwo races at grandview remaining....