PDA

View Full Version : To all my Modified Friends out there effected by Hurricane Irene

RacnJason00
08-27-2011, 02:39 PM
To all my Modified friends in Long Island NY, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island and New York. Please be safe and God Bless you all and be safe during Hurricane Irene and see you all at Thompson International Speedway for the UNOH Showdown.... God Bless

Jaws
08-27-2011, 02:55 PM
Thanks Jason. Its been downgraded a bit so hopefully not as bad as expected.

Axel
08-27-2011, 03:29 PM
Dont forget your friends in NJ!

Everyone please be safe, use your head and stay inside! Cars, homes, race tracks etc can be replaced, but people cannot.

Chris
08-27-2011, 04:16 PM
thank God I'm on high ground. My job is on the east river. we spent today raising everything up. expecting 8 feet of water......Monday is going to be interesting....stay safe everyone.

RacnJason00
08-27-2011, 09:20 PM
Dont forget your friends in NJ!

I didn't mean too, LOL I cut and posted that from my status on Facebook and then had a brain cramp.

RacnJason00
08-27-2011, 09:22 PM
Thanks Jason. Its been downgraded a bit so hopefully not as bad as expected.

It may of downgraded but when your here in Maine and its gonna travel right through here and you have huge ass pine trees all around you and the wind is blowing 80mph and there calling for 8 to 10 inches of rain. I'm worried.. Be Safe everyone...:wave:

Gil
08-28-2011, 02:58 AM
Jason, Thanks for you concern. I have too many overgrown trees surrounding my house too. I hope that Irene heads out to sea before she reaches you!!!

Axel
08-28-2011, 07:45 PM
Hope everyone made/makes it thru Irene OK. Here in NJ we did not get the anticipated disaster, but that's a good thing.

Hope everyone in southern New England and LI are OK from today's storm.

RacnJason00
08-29-2011, 12:21 PM
well we made it back here at home around noon time today. Everything looks great, no trees down. My long ass driveway from the main rd is good. The town my parents live on 11 miles away got alot of street flooding and roads washed away and at one point Maine had about 190,000 people with out power, I'm here we never lost it at home nor did we lose it at my folks house. I'm just still praying and hoping for the best for my friends in Vermont. Long Island NY, New Jersey, Massachusetts and Connecticut. Stay Safe and GOD BLESS

JWfor8x
08-31-2011, 12:10 AM
well we made it back here at home around noon time today. Everything looks great, no trees down. My long ass driveway from the main rd is good. The town my parents live on 11 miles away got alot of street flooding and roads washed away and at one point Maine had about 190,000 people with out power, I'm here we never lost it at home nor did we lose it at my folks house. I'm just still praying and hoping for the best for my friends in Vermont. Long Island NY, New Jersey, Massachusetts and Connecticut. Stay Safe and GOD BLESS

Thanks Jason...I'm on Long Island and just got my power back about 2 hours ago. That was an inconvenience, but lots of folks in other places had real disaster and before this had no reason for flood insurance. Really terrible and being inconvenienced is nothing compared to that.