PDA

View Full Version : Next week 50 lapper?

bulldozer
08-27-2011, 03:31 PM
If i was all you late model guys write to barbra and Jim and tell them you want another race next week. The races starting at 5 30 we can easly get the late models in. They deserve it been having good car counts.

Jeff T
08-29-2011, 07:22 AM
I agree with you 100%. The Late Models already lost 1 race in a 10 race schedule to rain, let's hope that the Cromarty's give us this one back.

DriveitinDeep
08-29-2011, 10:00 AM
11 race schedule Jeff. The 50 won't be made up. The season realistically is over. Start looking forward to the Fall racing schedule out of state.

lmcrew68
08-29-2011, 10:01 AM
Its official....We will not get the 50lap race back from this past saturday. Oh well We really hoped the track would move it to this weekend considering how tight the points are. See you all on the 10th

Jeff T
08-29-2011, 05:06 PM
They're idiots. They don't give one crap about real racers like they claim to. Just like everyone has always said, they are "Carny's" and nothing more.

DriveitinDeep
08-29-2011, 06:04 PM
calm down Jeff. You get further being nice. It's their sandbox, so they can do what they want to. We don't have to like it but they call the shots. Am I happy? No I'm not, but we still do have a place to play. Thats the main thing.

Jeff T
08-29-2011, 06:55 PM
I understand what you are saying RJ, but when does enough become enough? I am pi$$ed off, and they d@mn well should know it. They dump on the Late Model division all the time. Why does every other division at the track get make up dates and the Late Models do not? Is that fair? Absolutely not ! Every division, and I do mean EVERY DIVISION, deserves to be treated fair and equal. THIS is not the case. It's not like they are paying out a fortune in prize money. We more than pay for the payout through each teams back gate admissions. They make the payout for first place money on your team alone. Add the other 12-14 teams, and we are actually a money maker for them. So why is it such a problem to add one more show for the Late Models? It's not a time issue because they waste more time trying to stretch out the show than it would take to run one Late Model race, 25 lapper or 50 Lapper.
I'm not looking for special treatment for the division, I'm only looking for FAIR treatment for the division.

And yes, I know it is their sandbox. I should own a piece of considering the amount of money I have given them in admissions every year since they bought the place.

I am sorry if you feel my post is not Cromarty friendly, but I am standing by my statements. It's about time that they realize that their customers are getting pi$$ed off because of their actions.

Golf Guy
08-30-2011, 12:03 PM
calm down Jeff. You get further being nice. It's their sandbox, so they can do what they want to. We don't have to like it but they call the shots. Am I happy? No I'm not, but we still do have a place to play. Thats the main thing.

Roger I look at it as if they are the owners and we are the guests. Guests should be respectful and follow the rules but the owners should be thankful and accommodating to the guests. Sort of like you catch more bees with honey instead of vinegar.

DriveitinDeep
08-30-2011, 04:46 PM
I don't disagree Jim and I agree with Jeff totally. I just would like it done a bit more.........how you say.........a tad more delicately

DriveitinDeep
08-30-2011, 06:15 PM
it's time for all of us, drivers, owners, fans to call or email the RR office respectfully asking to be added to this weekends racing card.
The cars are already to go. What's another 15-25 minutes (worse case senerio) going to do, ruin the night? Think of the money coming in the back gate. Lets go LM lovers. The season is almost over and its a long cold winter