PDA

View Full Version : Universe Racing/FireHouse Hood Raises $560 for Charity

LongIslandJam
08-27-2011, 10:03 PM
Berwick, PA (August 26, 2011)- ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards team, Universe Racing, and worldwide touring artists, FireHouse, are proud to announce Everett Dickensheet as the winner of a recent charity auction to benefit Alex’s lemonade Stand.

The autographed hood from last seasons #28 Universe Racing/FireHouse Dodge Charger was auctioned off on eBay and Dickensheet, of Denver, CO was the highest bidder.

All of the proceeds will be donated to Alex’s Lemonade Stand (ALS), the official charity of Universe Racing. ALS uses the monies to research, and to help children fight cancer.

Thanks to all parties involved and to Dickensheet for the highest bid, the auction was a huge success.

Dickensheet isn’t only a FireHouse and Universe Racing fan. The lifelong drummer and member of a band named “Fragments of Silence” is also familiar with Alex’s Lemonade Stand, the charity in which the auction of the hood will benefit.

“I know of Alex’s Lemonade Stand through Don Schumacher Racing when they supported the charity in Denver, Co last July”, said Dickensheet.

Not knowing where the piece that he won will end up long term, he has plans for it once it arrives at his doorstep.

He commented, “I really don’t know where I am going to place the hood, but it may end up in my practice space for our band.”

“I’m so glad that team owner Tony Aquilino and everyone involved were all able to make this happen”, noted Steve Fox, the driver of the Universe Racing Dodge Charger.

Fox continued, “This charity does great things and I know that the funds will be put to good use. I’d like to congratulate Everett on winning the auction and I’m sure he’ll be thrilled to have a unique piece of both, rock-n-roll and racing”, and Aquilino agreed.

For information on international recording artists, FireHouse, including their entire 2011 concert schedule, please visit www.firehousemusic.com.

For more information on Steve Fox and all of his usual team supporters, including Universe Towing and Autobody, FireHouse, Valve Tech Sales LLC, Tri State Towing Equipment, Himmer Graphics, Weigand Combat Handguns, Alex’s Lemonade Stand, G-Force Racing Products, Keenan Auto Group, Road Scholar Transport, Long Island Skydiving, Wentz Auto Body & Sales and StockCar Racing Experience at Pocono Raceway, please visit www.universeracing.net

Sponsorship and marketing opportunities can be directed to Tyler Jett Motorsports Marketing at www.tylerjett.com.