PDA

View Full Version : NASCAR Hall of Fame store: Richie Evans

btgoss
09-01-2011, 09:45 AM
Obviously, having Richie Evans inducted into the NASCAR Hall of Fame is a very good thing. Not just for his family and friends, but for Modified racing in general.
I know some are looking at his induction as justification for the entire division. So I supposed something like this shouldn't bother me, it is trivial.

http://store.nascar.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=11931442&cp=4090462.10817468

The one piece of Richie Evans memorabilia that you can purchase from the NASCAR store (online, I have not gone to the Hall in person) isn't even a modified?

That is wrong. I can only hope that this is just the start of what they will offer.

Someone may say, "..Well Richie is a regional hero (I could argue that) so they don't want to make things that might not sell..." I would say, have you been to the Baseball Hall of Fame?

T_BONE
09-01-2011, 05:30 PM
I dont care about that crap on line but nascar sure did the right thing in the hall of fame!!! When you see his modified in the main hall suronded by the best in the business it will bring a tear to your eye.

RacnJason00
09-01-2011, 06:57 PM
When you see his modified in the main hall suronded by the best in the business it will bring a tear to your eye.

AMEN to that