PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Erin

attituderacing
09-04-2011, 12:12 PM
Congratulations Erin on your first win!! It's been a long time coming!!:applause::applause:Sorry I wasn't there to see it!!:(

T_BONE
09-04-2011, 08:41 PM
Congratulations erin on your first win enjoy!!

Bumpus
09-05-2011, 10:18 AM
Congratulations Erin You deserve it !! Been a long time coming !

avenger21
09-05-2011, 10:47 AM
congrats.... but do u think it was honestly fair your brother and father blocked the entire field for you to win?... congrats on the win though :applause:

Golf Guy
09-05-2011, 11:41 AM
Great job and continued success.

The Bullfather
09-05-2011, 01:28 PM
Think you should edit the negative part, Erin has worked very hard for years to get this win, don't tint it by throwing in the comment that you believe happened. Erin had a fast truck and was pulling away from the field, just like the last race. It's like a slap in the face, congrats but by the way... Erin works hard away from the track in garage and she's come close so many times, it becomes frustrating, but she was back in the garage like a true racer, plugging away! This girl has racing in her veins. Awesome job Erin, hard work pays off, your going have many more in the future!

Wheel Racing
09-05-2011, 01:49 PM
I have a hard time buying into the blocking the track theory. To me it seemed like the 42 and 5 were simply racing for position. There may have been faster trucks behind them,but I really saw it as hard racing. It was unfortunate that trucks got torn up at the end,but Erin more than earned that win as well as a few others that she should have had in the past. She is one of the few at the track that run the outside when needed and always gives it what she has. I am a big Turbush fan and those boys race each other hard too. There are a lot of "team" trucks in the division so the conspiracy theories will always come up even when they have no validity.Quite frankly I can't remember a time when the 42 or 5 cut her any extra slack and at times seem to race her harder than I would expect. I cant believe I'm agreeing with Pete, lol but there really is no room for the negative talk in this particular post. Congrats Erin on a well earned and overdue first win.

racing#s
09-05-2011, 05:52 PM
Win is a win ,congrats !

'block' rhymes with crock....lol

grrrrreeat job.

racecar24
09-05-2011, 06:14 PM
Congrats Erin it's been a long time comin. Finally got it though. The 42 and 5 did block but they still wouldnt of caught her she was gone. Also nice job by Keith rotzi in 2nd:applause:

greggforce01
09-05-2011, 07:41 PM
Congrats on your win, but your brother and father did block the whole track for 15 laps, I don't think you would have won if they didn't do that.

The Bullfather
09-05-2011, 08:21 PM
You guys are insulting, this isn't the way to say "Great job, congrats" Shame on all of you! She ran her own race in her own truck, what was behind her was behind her! She was fast plain and simple, stop being insulting with back hand comments!

greggforce01
09-05-2011, 11:04 PM
Seems like you always try to stick up for these people, I would like to know what drivers, if any, in this division like racing the 42?
yes she drove her truck, yes she won, but if they didn't block the whole field no way she would have won.

avenger21
09-05-2011, 11:23 PM
Yeah, I also agree. She wouldn't have won that race but your right a race is a race. No one ever said she didn't work hard because she's alot better. I guess we all seem to forget that Tom Anderson is no longer racing because of the incident she pulled in the charger division when she decided to go the wrong way onto the track. Also when she takes people high in turns. Congrats on your win and because u work hard you deserve it but it is what it is her father and brother blocked for her. I hope we were all watching the same truck race LOL

leah28racing
09-06-2011, 09:39 AM
I wasnt there but i know in previous races where Erin was in the lead and her brother took the lead from her. whenever the 42 can take the lead he will... so the "letting her win " thing i think is probably not in question here.

congrats on the win!!

Golf Guy
09-06-2011, 10:43 AM
Pete don't you know it's the JAM way, if you don't have something nice to say make sure you ***** about something. You guys are pathetic.

The Bullfather
09-06-2011, 11:14 AM
How many laps was Chris Turbush and Frank Jr. racing side by side? Erin was way ahead of the field and NO ONE was catching her! I guess you think passing Keith Rotzi would of been a piece of cake too at some point. Keith would of most likely held the bottom groove and the drivers would of had to go to the outside, by time they got around him, there was no way anyone was catching her, she was way ahead of Keith, this race brought us no cautions and she was far ahead and taking the checkers this night! This race was hers plan and simple and you got to complain about something, it's sad. Don't take away her moment because you might not like her brother's driving style, she not her brother, nor father! And from my point of view last race before this when she had the lead, I said on my site , I thought she came up a little high and Lou's front nose was there by mere inches. Did I defend her then? No! But, I've seen the work she does week in and week out and away from the track. Every driver deserves credit for the time and effort they put into their rides. The Super Pro Trucks have some of the most competitive machines, from Turbush Family, Koenig, Mastri, Albasini, Dumicich Family, they all put time into their machines away from the track, I give them all props when they do good, I talk to each one of them at every race! So defending her this race? I don't need to, she showed that hard work pays off, like every driver who wins, if you like them or not!

T_BONE
09-06-2011, 08:38 PM
Your right pete ,erin won ! Those guys badmouthing her should strap in and see if they could beat her!!

TTOR
09-06-2011, 10:47 PM
Congrats to Erin, she had nothing to do with what happened behind her, she won the race clean. She's come close many times before and finally sealed the deal. The 42 was blocking, but he always blocks, especially when the 88 or 81 are behind him so there's nothing new there. From my perspective it certainly looked like the #5 was blocking but what are you gonna do, he was fast enough to stay on the outside of the #42 so he got away with it. He couldn't win, and his team truck and daughter was in front of him of course he was going to block. It's completely fair to criticize the 5 or the 42 but you can't criticize Erin, she had nothing to do with it and she still might have won the race had Chris or Roger gotten by, you don't know.

Ka$h25
09-06-2011, 11:06 PM
I took lap times of the 42/5 during their "hard racing" side by side. I wasn't gonna say anything but don't try to defend their actions. It was pathetic. That doesn't mean Erin didn't run a fine race and didn't deserve to win, we're not tarnishing her victory anymore than her brother and father already have.

Turbo
09-07-2011, 10:57 AM
congrats to erin, cant take anything away from her. even if we did get by and caught her, its a whole other thing to try and pass so you cant take anything away from her. She is a good racer, nothing like that 42 truck

hollywoodmic
09-08-2011, 08:49 AM
I just went and watched Bench racing. Kash, they were on lap 14 when the 42 and the 5 got side by side. I don't care what stop watch you had (which I'm sure you could read with those beer goggles on) even if the 81 passed the 5 and the 42 in his Charger car he may not have caught the 95, She had a 1/2 track lead with 6 laps to go (when the side by side) happened. Lets give Erin some credit on a great win and stop the BS. Kash take a look at that video, no one was going to catch her without a caution, she earned that lead and that win.

Erin great job, glad you finally got your first of hopefully many.

bulldozer
09-08-2011, 04:11 PM
Congrats Erin on the win.

CheckerWon
09-08-2011, 04:20 PM
Congrats Erin .... great job...popular win ! ... you deserve it .....Artie & team

fisherman
09-08-2011, 04:21 PM
i don,t think dave will any help lol
:lol:

smiley27414
09-08-2011, 07:11 PM
Congrats ERIN no one was goin to stop you this week!!!!!!!! Dad and brother ran a good race there was no blockin for you there never is!! I can remember when Erin was leadin at lap 19 last year and Frankie took the lead from her.Erin is not the one who wants a win handed to her she works very very hard on her cars!! She earned that win fair and square. Im sorry Erin that some people have to ruin your first win for you but we will always be Erin fans no matter what!:D:D:D:D:D