PDA

View Full Version : Grand Race

gzenduro12
09-05-2011, 05:45 PM
Nice clean race by the Grand Division on Sunday. Drivers have really stepped up their game to make the division very competitive. Really miss those Enduro Sunday races, hope we can get more of those back for next season.

WEEZER
09-06-2011, 03:19 PM
Wish I could say the same GZ, but do to an over aggressive driver, I ended up with the whole left side of my car ruined and in the process ruined the 49's chance at a win. I hope Pitstop Pitbull has the incident on tape.

Thanks BTW for leaving the buds, I needed them.

Anthony 91

The Bullfather
09-06-2011, 04:08 PM
I won't have the videos till tomorrow most likely, I had a major virus that I just got rid off, soooo all is go it seems like now to start editing again. If your talking about you and Don hooking? Yes, I do have that.

BaDBoWtiE52
09-06-2011, 06:37 PM
weezer i feel your pain. had a great start was running 3rd and when passing the 30 car they cut our tire. i am all for new cars being out their but the 30 car had no business being out their. that was their first time ever in a race car. from my view of the infield i saw that car as a major hazard to the whole field. sunday was not a great race day for many