PDA

View Full Version : Wall Speedway - Sept 18th??????

RocknRoll
09-13-2011, 11:05 PM
Wall is advertising a 4 cyl and 8 cyl enduro for this coming Sunday the 18th.... Is this a NEETS race??? I didn't see it listed on the NEETS schedule??

Anyone from the forum going???

310fig8
09-14-2011, 06:55 AM
It is a Wall race using NEETS rules. It is Not a NEETS race. I will be there with the 310.

ParisiRacing44
09-15-2011, 09:39 PM
I just found out about this just now! I think I might be going - anyone else?

clammer
09-15-2011, 10:38 PM
I'm bringing 2 cars for the 4 cylinder.

Maddawg
09-17-2011, 05:00 PM
How can Wall run an enduro race, with NEETS rules, and it Not be a NEETS race, sounds like bull**** to me
Maddawg

richardpetey
09-17-2011, 08:43 PM
The new promoters at Wall want to have a monthly enduro type series at their racetrack.............................:applause:
If NEETS won't bring their show to the high banked paperclip, they'll start their own using our rules as a guideline...........................:D
Whats not to believe ? Show starts at 3PM!..............................:cheers:
UNCLE PETEY...........................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Erin C
09-19-2011, 07:52 AM
We have a schedule they gave us...and then they threw this in last minute and we could not help this weekend...I will hold my opinions to myself on the matter.

NeetsSpectator
09-19-2011, 09:42 AM
I went to the car show & enduro. I arrived around 2pm. The car show was being held in the pits. The front gates were closed and people were walking around scratching their heads trying to figure out how to get in. I saw some of them get in their cars and leave. I new that I could walk around to the back gate and get in. I started to walk around but stopped to watch the micro sprints that were racing on the small track. I never made it to the car show.

I walked back to the main grandstand at 3:00. $10 dollars to get in. The race was supposed to start shortly after the car show. We waited and waited and waited until 4:15 when a whopping 5 small cars pulled onto the track. The race was shortened to 50 laps. The cars raced for 25 laps, they stopped the cars, then turned the cars around and made them race in the opposite direction on the infield track for 25 more laps. I was wondering how the drivers were able to see the signal lights/flags. There were no flagmen in the infield. Just the flagman at the start/finish line. Doing bonehead things like that can get someone hurt or even killed.

The big car race had 15 cars. They put on a good show. For some reason someone thought loud 80's music needed to be played during the race and while the announcer was talking. Loud enough that I could not hear the cars from where I was sitting. I hope they don't do that at the NEETS event. It's very annoying.

100-200 people were in the grandstands.
There were announcements all day for the upcoming events but nothing about the upcoming NEETS events.

I give the promoter a D-.
Petey finished 3rd.

JMO