PDA

View Full Version : Low Class Motorsports!

unowho243
09-18-2011, 10:31 AM
So most of you saw tht blunderbust race last night and most you heard Tommy's wonderful thought filled championship speech. He has the nerve to call Bader low class and a dirty driver you serious Tommy? Do we forget how a few seasons ago when Jessica Larson won the most popular driver he was the on e making a scene calling names being extreamly LOW CLASS and do we also forget how 95% of the time rather then drive around someone he dips below the white line then drives through them... 99% of the BB field has more talent then you. Last night you had your buddy go out there and take out the 19 on the first turn of the first lap yeah thats a real HIGH CLASS move.. You call your self a champion well this is not how Champions should act I would like to congratulate Rob Bader on setting the new track record last night it was well earned! And i would also like to congratulate SHOOTER MCGAVIN on his 2011 BB Championship you definitly made an ass of yourself getting there! Oh Btw stop having your motor builder try and defend you every chance he gets we all know your his pride n joy but its making you both look like your hiding something!

Have a good day

fisherman
09-18-2011, 10:48 AM
wow anything you forgot jim
:lol:

lilneon03
09-18-2011, 04:22 PM
for the move pulled by rob bader last night after setting track record fast time of 14.919, i couldnt be happier or more proud... knowing he could have won the race he sacraficed his car and the win to give someone what no one else had the balls to do! WAY TO GO BADER!!!:applause::applause::applause::applause::a pplause::applause::applause:

TTOR
09-18-2011, 08:16 PM
I wasn't there Saturday night, what exactly happened?

RPMcGrellis414
09-19-2011, 12:22 AM
The "Champion" had his "buddy" in his 00 to take out Bader which he did on the very first turn of the race...bader got him back and the "champ" once again showed how classy of a driver he is by bad mouthing Bader during his championship speech...Welcome to RR!

Ka$h25
09-19-2011, 12:54 AM
I wasn't there Saturday night, what exactly happened?

I think Jim summed it up pretty well. The 19 set a new track record in Blunderbust time-trials. He posted a 14.919 lap time. The "$10,000" car didn't much enjoy watching that. If you recall, last weekend the 4 car passed and put quite a distance between himself and the 00 before taking the victory. Wisely, after that poor showing Tommy proved himself a good car owner and found a more capable driver for the season finale. After re-draws; the 19 and 00 started front to back in respective order in the outside lane of rows 1 & 2. In fear of being embarrassed like his predecessor the week before, Langdon struck preemptively before the 19 could put distance between them. After these events, the 19 decided with his season being over he may consider taking a shot at a Demolition Derby career. Upon further contemplation, although experiencing moderate success in his trial, he decided to stick with oval racing.

After the race, during the champions victory speech, his infatuation and complex of inferiority was overwhelmingly apparent as he could hardly stop talking about Rob Bader long enough to savor his victory. It was truly unfortunate to see a man struggle with defeat in a moment when one would normally be celebrating success.

In summation, the 19 was able to up the value of his blunderbust car by setting the track record versus competitors with cars listed at a much higher price-tag. If indeed a buyer comes along, this would make Rob Bader available if the owner of the 00 is still looking for a driver in the 2012 season.

DJB74
09-19-2011, 08:08 AM
Here is the video from Saturday.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9jzD_vT5qg

greggforce01
09-19-2011, 10:07 AM
00's speach was nothing less than low class

Spectator
09-19-2011, 10:27 AM
I dont get why every person that poses competition for the00 and his pals, they try and run them out the division? I really thought i was in for a battle between the00 and the 19. Instead two wrecked race cars before the race completes a lap.

WEEZER
09-19-2011, 10:55 AM
The sad part of all of this is that the newbies I brought to the track left with the impression the the BB class is a novice, wrecking, unskilled driving division. Wrecks the first three attempts at going green. Its sad, and bad for the cars that got f%cked up do to other drivers issues.

TTOR
09-19-2011, 03:12 PM
I think Jim summed it up pretty well. The 19 set a new track record in Blunderbust time-trials. He posted a 14.919 lap time. The "$10,000" car didn't much enjoy watching that. If you recall, last weekend the 4 car passed and put quite a distance between himself and the 00 before taking the victory. Wisely, after that poor showing Tommy proved himself a good car owner and found a more capable driver for the season finale. After re-draws; the 19 and 00 started front to back in respective order in the outside lane of rows 1 & 2. In fear of being embarrassed like his predecessor the week before, Langdon struck preemptively before the 19 could put distance between them. After these events, the 19 decided with his season being over he may consider taking a shot at a Demolition Derby career. Upon further contemplation, although experiencing moderate success in his trial, he decided to stick with oval racing.

After the race, during the champions victory speech, his infatuation and complex of inferiority was overwhelmingly apparent as he could hardly stop talking about Rob Bader long enough to savor his victory. It was truly unfortunate to see a man struggle with defeat in a moment when one would normally be celebrating success.

In summation, the 19 was able to up the value of his blunderbust car by setting the track record versus competitors with cars listed at a much higher price-tag. If indeed a buyer comes along, this would make Rob Bader available if the owner of the 00 is still looking for a driver in the 2012 season.

Thanks for the description, so was it Ron Langdon in Tommy's car? Did Tommy even race?

WEEZER
09-19-2011, 03:48 PM
Langdon drove the 00 and Walkowiak drove the 41. The u tube video posted shows clearly how the sh*t started.
I was in the backstretch stands and you'd have never known anything was going on in the pits, kinda weird. I don't even know who was rumblin??

BTW KASH, very impressive the way you articulate the events!! Bravo!!

wayne
09-19-2011, 06:15 PM
And why I want to come back to this division next year is beyond me! Lolol