PDA

View Full Version : Junk-a-Thon This Weekend...Registration!!!

CJfilms
09-20-2011, 08:21 AM
Just a heads up to everyone, registration will be closing late Friday night....

On Saturday, our little Joshy Pooh is growing up and becoming a man by getting married! A lot of the NEETS Officials will be at this wedding, including Erin and myself, so we will not be able to register drivers who send emails after Friday night....

The best way to make sure your name is on the list and you get to pick for position is send in your registration early!!! erinc@neetsracing.com

Last but not least, for obvious reasons, Joshy will not be at the race on Sunday, so wish him luck early!

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!! Joshy is growing up!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!1:applause::applause::applause::app lause::applause::applause::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Erin C
09-20-2011, 08:33 AM
Good Luck Joshy!!! We will see you on Saturday!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

BIGDADDY64
09-20-2011, 03:09 PM
good luck and congrats mr. & mrs. josh

Philter39
09-20-2011, 06:14 PM
Josh IT IS NOT TO LATE !!!!!!! phil

Maddawg
09-21-2011, 08:58 PM
growing up, ha ha hah, heve you seen the size of Joshy lately, I think he is still growing ... rounder (LOL) See ya all there, and having to race the next day is gonna be tough!!!!!!! But its all good !!!!!!!!!1
Maddawg

CJfilms
09-23-2011, 08:40 AM
Wink, just think of the reception as a "Pit Party"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll bring the big wheels...you bring your boxers!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Erin C
09-23-2011, 02:42 PM
Does that mean you are going to wear a dress, Joe? Remember the tag team big wheels events at the pit parties? LOL

Maddawg
09-23-2011, 02:52 PM
Joe, I'll bring the big wheel, but you gotta ride it in dress and high heels !!!!!!! and yes I do remember parts of the good old pit parties, :cool::cheers:, what we need is " Moon over the view"