PDA

View Full Version : #3 Jake Daigneault flip

NeetsSpectator
10-20-2011, 07:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7d9-wV4CcE

Watch to the left and you'll see the car starting to flip.

Danger83Ranger
10-20-2011, 06:06 PM
dont remember what the rules have to say on the situation, but is the #5 allowed to turn around like that? especially while under red? thought you lost a lap if you moved under red unless given permission...

glad you were ok dude, whiplash could have easily bitten ya in a sudden flip like that.

Tracy57
10-20-2011, 09:10 PM
Did anone get a picture or video of my little rollover?

CJfilms
10-21-2011, 10:48 AM
The #13 - backed up to see the #3 because the #3 is his son....no big problem with that, it's his son...

The #5 - turned himself around....should have waited for an official to give him the go ahead, but it's in the past now...

The #51R - did wait until I told him to get straightened out....perfect!

The #3.....GOTTA GIVE HIM CREDIT HE ALMOST HAD IT MOVING AGAIN!!!! :applause::applause::applause:

NeetsSpectator
10-21-2011, 11:49 AM

The 39 was behind you. There might have been a camera in the car.

69racing
10-21-2011, 10:49 PM
The one question I am still asking is how in the world did avoid hitting any of the cars :lol: I just locked up the brakes & hoped for the best. I've looked at Neets Spectators 4th turn video and Phil's in car video that is now up on youtube and have to keep rewinding.

Glad everyone is ok.

Scott #3s

Philter39
10-21-2011, 10:50 PM
I was 1/2 track away when red came out for car 57. I suppose that was the red when the track was watered. I do not think L39 has any video of car 57s roll But she stopped in turn 2 when red came out. I will look closer.

phil

Tracy57
10-23-2011, 10:02 AM
I was 1/2 track away when red came out for car 57. I suppose that was the red when the track was watered. I do not think L39 has any video of car 57s roll But she stopped in turn 2 when red came out. I will look closer.

phil

I thought I rolled to the drivers side first, Larry said it was the passenger side before going on the roof. Who's right? Does anyone who was behind me, know where my wheel went?

Danger83Ranger
10-23-2011, 12:32 PM
how do you not know which way you rolled? :lol::lol::lol:

Poppop
10-23-2011, 03:43 PM
:-It was to the pasenger side, Larry has it right. You should have some purple or orange paint on the left side.

Poppop

Tracy57
10-24-2011, 07:50 AM
how do you not know which way you rolled? :lol::lol::lol:

I know I went to the left and looked at the big white tires on the track trying to avoid them... Someone told me I went to drivers side, It's confusing when you are upside down.... :lol: either way, with a fitted seat (and padded cover this time) I didn't even move when I rolled over- wasn't even sore the next day in spin cycling class where I went 20 miles!

If I would've came right side up again- I would've kept driving- giving Joe more of a workout in the infiled trying to chase me! :lol:

CJfilms
10-24-2011, 09:28 AM
You calling me fat Tracy!??!!? :lol:

richardpetey
10-24-2011, 08:34 PM
UGLY TOO!.........................:rolleyes:
UNCLE PETEY..........................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

NeetsSpectator
10-24-2011, 08:50 PM

phil

You were right in front of the 57 when the flip happened.
Here is the start of the flip.
It looks like the broken wheel was a result of the flip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRyP9XMYFPM

RookieRummel
10-25-2011, 08:08 AM
Tracy - glad you weren't sore from your roll - tell me its not the greatest when you get the jingles scared out of you and can walk away, unhurt! Woohooo!:D:D:D:D:D
Phil and I will check for the roll - I know I was higher on the track then you at that point, during red flag I had to turn my head FAR to left to see you - we'll check it out! :wave:

HenrySueWilt
10-25-2011, 06:47 PM

We got 4 pictures of your rollover !

MoTorsportVideo
10-28-2011, 01:08 AM

Yes, Tracy I was there filiming the entire Neets MUTHA race. It was announced at the drivers meeting that I had DVD order flyers available, and would be at the payoff shack after the race to take orders. Several drivers took advantage and ordered their copy right away.

I saw you in the stands after your flip and yelled down to you " Tracy you want to ordera dvd of your flip ? "

The MUTHA DVD is available to all drivers and to yourself if you will be at Wall on Sunday 10/29/11 if not you certainly can order my mail :

Simply call me at (732) 735-2177 for ordering / payment information

Thanks

Mike O'Brien
MoTorsport Video Production

Danger83Ranger
10-28-2011, 09:27 PM
no preview? lol, gary always gives us highlights

glassmanjtf
10-29-2011, 12:02 PM
Yea a couple highlights would probably open more wallets some dvds i bought at last race were pretty poor quality :*-(

NeetsSpectator
10-29-2011, 01:44 PM
If you are talking about the 2 DVD's I made, Yes they were not very good.
The 2nd one was worse being shot from inside the booth.
I was asked to cover for Gary since he wouldn't be there.
I don't have the equipment like Gary has, and I was asked not to give the DVD's away for free.

DVD is low quality video. 480p.
The video was shot in 1080i.
A lot of video quality is lost when it gets put on DVD.

If anyone is unhappy with the DVD's, bring them back and I'll refund your money.

gary243
10-29-2011, 08:14 PM
glassmanjtf,

Please be specific about which DVDs you are talking about. If they were mine (and I'm assuming not) I'd like to know about what was wrong.

And guys, please don't hammer Mike for not doing free highlights. He came from a long way to cover the show on a very short notice. That doesn't deserve flack, it should be appreciated.

Gary Silverman

Tracy57
10-29-2011, 08:59 PM
Yes, Tracy I was there filiming the entire Neets MUTHA race. It was announced at the drivers meeting that I had DVD order flyers available, and would be at the payoff shack after the race to take orders. Several drivers took advantage and ordered their copy right away.

I saw you in the stands after your flip and yelled down to you " Tracy you want to ordera dvd of your flip ? "

The MUTHA DVD is available to all drivers and to yourself if you will be at Wall on Sunday 10/29/11 if not you certainly can order my mail :

Simply call me at (732) 735-2177 for ordering / payment information

Thanks

Mike O'Brien

Mike-
I was sorry that I didn't hear you in the stands. I had to leave right after the race to take my mother in law home since she was watching my son in the parking lot while I was racing. I will call you next week to order. Thanks!

MoTorsportVideo
10-30-2011, 08:25 AM
glassmanjtf,

Please be specific about which DVDs you are talking about. If they were mine (and I'm assuming not) I'd like to know about what was wrong.

And guys, please don't hammer Mike for not doing free highlights. He came from a long way to cover the show on a very short notice. That doesn't deserve flack, it should be appreciated.

Gary Silverman

Just saw this post . Thanks Gary, for the support and comments. Rough crowd ....Now I understand that FREE HIGHLITES ARE EXPECTED and a Tool to open wallets. I was Glad to Help out on short notice to film Grandview, See you all at Wall wearing Thick Skin

Mike O'Brien~

glassmanjtf
10-30-2011, 11:08 AM
I didn't mean to offend anyone , it was a little blurry and would not work on my blue ray player i had to watch it on my computer. I think you guys do agreat job! as for the highlight i guess i was just used to seeing them the day after the race all pumped up from the day b4. Once again great job and i apreciate your work. :wave::cheers:
Sincerly Glassman.

Danger83Ranger
10-30-2011, 02:25 PM
not ragging on anyone for the no highlights issue, just a tip. in an economy such as this, people are very hesitant on what they choose to purchase. gotta make the sale to the customer, not sit back and let the customer make that decision. time is money and money is time. hell, we elected george bush into office, twice...im pretty sure we dont know exactly what we want before we get a preview...lol

gary243
10-30-2011, 07:24 PM
I didn't mean to offend anyone , it was a little blurry and would not work on my blue ray player i had to watch it on my computer. I think you guys do agreat job! as for the highlight i guess i was just used to seeing them the day after the race all pumped up from the day b4. Once again great job and i apreciate your work. :wave::cheers:
Sincerly Glassman.
I'll ask again, which video are you referring to? You said "you guys", but there are three totally different people who have shot the enduros this year. If it was my video that you are talking about, I want to know about it.

Speaking of the highlights, after the September enduro you came on the forum here very anxious to see the your incident. I put it in the highlight reel, and then you never made a purchase. I continue to do the highlights for the good of the series and the track, but frankly stuff like that really questions why I even do it myself.

MBRacing
10-30-2011, 09:00 PM
we bought your dvd of the last race at the track & we were satisfied with it & we'll
buy them from you again.
also the price was fine with us; after all the money we put into racing, $20.00 is nothing.

glassmanjtf
10-30-2011, 10:34 PM
After furthing thought it must have been neets spectators film , i know the gsp logo on the videos i have bought.

NeetsSpectator
10-30-2011, 10:56 PM
After furthing thought it must have been neets spectators film , i know the gsp logo on the videos i have bought.

Since you have a blu ray player, I'll make you an HD version of the videos once I figure out how to do it.

glassmanjtf
10-30-2011, 11:05 PM
Don't worry about it buddy i'm sure it's tough to make the videos and good job. I will be buying more next season !!

Danger83Ranger
10-31-2011, 05:52 PM
gary, you should only include half of the main highlights...for example, if their is a flip, you should show the beginning, than let them buy the dvd to see the result...lol. the suspense will kill!

NeetsSpectator
10-31-2011, 07:24 PM
You got to give them a teaser.
Just pop up a GSP ad or do a freeze frame on the most exciting parts but keep the audio rolling.
You'll sell more DVD's that way.
It might even get me to buy some.

gary243
10-31-2011, 08:30 PM
gary, you should only include half of the main highlights...for example, if their is a flip, you should show the beginning, than let them buy the dvd to see the result...lol. the suspense will kill!

It's not even the freeloaders who bother me. It comes with what I do and it's great exposure for the series and the track. In the end I gain some sales from it and lose some sales from it.

But this is what will get to the best of us:
Have a guy who will basically beg that I post a shot that (he wrongly thinks) vindicates him, he then shares that same clip with everybody he knows, but he doesn't actually purchase the disc, and then tries to lecture the next video guy that posting free highlights will get him his business. Oh and in the middle of all this, actually publicly bashes the quality of my product without even realizing that it wasn't my product.

That's mildly frustrating. But either way, I have no intention of changing what I do.

NeetsSpectator
10-31-2011, 10:14 PM
I knew the glassmanjtf was talking about the videos that I made.
I welcome the criticism as it will help me to improve in the future.
I have not got a complaint about any of the in-car videos that I give out to the drivers.
If there are any comments good or bad, I would like to hear them.

MoTorsportVideo
11-01-2011, 04:20 AM
Mike-
I was sorry that I didn't hear you in the stands. I had to leave right after the race to take my mother in law home since she was watching my son in the parking lot while I was racing. I will call you next week to order. Thanks!

No Problem Tracy, I'll await yor phone call.

Mike O'Brien
(732) 735-2177

glassmanjtf
11-01-2011, 06:38 PM
Maybe you out to read closer b4 you vent. If i'm the one you call freeloader why did I buy three of your videos and two from from neets spectator, and also photos at the track? Get over it ,just a little constructive critism.

gary243
11-01-2011, 09:22 PM
Maybe you out to read closer b4 you vent. If i'm the one you call freeloader why did I buy three of your videos and two from from neets spectator, and also photos at the track? Get over it ,just a little constructive critism.
I'm aware you've purchased in the past. But what I'm saying is that in the September enduro, you saw everything you needed in the highlight reel and therefore, didn't need to buy that DVD. Which is fine, I accept that as part of what I do.

The part that bothers me is that you told Mike that if he puts highlights up, it would encourage you to buy it. I found that to be somewhat contradictory given what had just happened. That's my point.

"Freeloaders" is a playful term I use for the thousands of my highlight viewers. It's not intended as insult or directed at a single person.

CJfilms
11-01-2011, 10:36 PM
I believe I'm only going to interject to clear up things here....

First off, Gary pointed out there were THREE different people making videos of the NEETS races....Neetspectator, Big Mike and Gary.

In reality, ALL of them are doing the series a HUGE favor by doing what they do. Gary has been the official videographer of NEETS since the beginning....Mike has been filming races for many years and occasionally and graciously filled in when Gary was forced to pull double duty...Neetspectator has offered up expensive equipment for drivers to put in their cars to provide you and everyone a whole new perspective to the races...

If a bad product was delivered...so be it...contact the person who made the video and request a better copy. If a better quality video is not available from that person, then it is what it is...especially since each person provides a different product. Neetspectator has openly welcomed criticism, however try to criticize in an email or private message...posting it on the public forums kind of comes off like you just want everyone to know you crap from that person....let them know, tell them whats wrong and help them make it right for next time....work together! LOL!

Gary's race videos are known by MANY racers and fans. Gary wouldn't be the official videographer for Grandview Speedway's regular saturday night program if he wasn't really good at what he does....what he does for NEETS is very appreciated and we wish to have Gary be our videographer until NEETS sees the checkered flag....

With that said....can't we all just get along!!! LOL!!!

glassmanjtf
11-02-2011, 04:50 PM
I can, i like everyone in this neets family, thats why some of my friends may be joining too! Once again maybe i chose some of the wrong words but am glad you guys are out there making these video !! :D